Windows 10: Microsoft Store order history

Discus and support Microsoft Store order history in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so recently I lost the email and password to one of my Roblox accounts and I need to get it back the problem is I need to give Roblox support the order... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by henryhummeldorf, May 28, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store order history

so recently I lost the email and password to one of my Roblox accounts and I need to get it back the problem is I need to give Roblox support the order history of my first thing bought and I can't log into the email I bought it with please help me

:)

henryhummeldorf, May 28, 2021
  2. vicf1 Win User

Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

vicf1, May 28, 2021
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    HTC vive order still pending

Hi reme2525,

Since you ordered from Microsoft Store, you can track the progress of your order online by following the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Order history, with your Microsoft account.
    2. Locate the order you want to track.he shipping status should be on the same line.
    3. If it's not there and the purchase is recent, wait a bit and try again.

For help about cancelling an order, download and installation, or pre-orders, see the Microsoft Store help page.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, May 28, 2021
  4. fussybob Win User

Microsoft Store order history

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, May 28, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store order history

1. Microsoft Store order history - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store order

2. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  3. Bug of Order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug of Order history: It doesn't load the orders which were purchased before Oct 6th last year even though I choose "All categories" and "All available".It always stop loading at the same time Oct 6th last year.https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders?period=AllTime&type=All...
  4. Order History Not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  5. Order History Not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  6. Product Key in Microsoft Order History

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key in Microsoft Order History: Hello,I purchased Windows 10 Home from Microsoft awhile back and I used to be able to access the product key from order history. However, when I log into my order history all it tells me is how I payed for it. Should I be looking in a different place now? I need the product...
  7. Product Key in Microsoft Order History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key in Microsoft Order History: Hello,I purchased Windows 10 Home from Microsoft awhile back and I used to be able to access the product key from order history. However, when I log into my order history all it tells me is how I payed for it. Should I be looking in a different place now? I need the product...
  8. Product Key in Microsoft Order History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Empty Order History?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Empty Order History?: I have a code for a game which I redeemed last year, and I checked my order history right after and it was there. I now want to download the game but when I go into my order history there's nothing there. And I've checked any possible other account I have with Microsoft and...
  10. ORDER HISTORY

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ORDER HISTORY: In Order History unable to find item purchased history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history/a81c30a2-8883-431a-90b7-5b3ea5f22925"