Windows 10: Microsoft store owned app.

Discus and support Microsoft store owned app. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Microsoft store owned app for DVD player but they want to charge me ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeorgeRodak1, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft store owned app.

I have Microsoft store owned app for DVD player but they want to charge me ?

:)

GeorgeRodak1, Aug 7, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 7, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Microsoft store owned app.

Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

Microsoft store says i already own the app

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store owned app.

1. Microsoft store owned app. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store owned

2. Microsoft Store will not install owned apps on windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not install owned apps on windows 10: I have had this issue numerous times. I go to the microsoft store to install a game or app I own and click the install button but nothing happens. Sometimes the install button is grayed out, most of the time it is just non responsive. I have read numerous threads on here on...
  3. How to un own an app that I own in Microsoft store?

How to un own an app that I own in Microsoft store?: Explain with steps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-un-own-an-app-that-i-own-in-microsoft-store/998c866c-0657-40a2-a41d-50b8953175a3
  4. Unable to see my owned apps in Microsoft Store

Unable to see my owned apps in Microsoft Store: I have just built a PC. Signed into my Microsoft account and I am there. I have checked the Microsoft Store Device Management and there is only my laptop there not my new PC. I have apps that I have paid for and they come up in my Microsoft Account but not in the Apps Store....
  5. Microsoft Store - Own the app but can't install

Microsoft Store - Own the app but can't install: Every time I try to install an app from Microsoft Store, it would show "You own this app.", but it wouldn't start installing the app when I click "Install". I tried every method in this thread and thispost, but none of them works to solve my problem. Any other solution...
  6. How to un-own an app on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to un-own an app on the Microsoft Store: Hi, I have had Candy Crush saga and The Chess Lv.100 on my computer a while ago. I deleted them as I didn't use them. I'm going to get an Xbox soon so I was looking through the Xbox app on my phone. When I went to My library and games, I saw that I still had those games even...
  7. can't install owned apps from Microsoft Store

can't install owned apps from Microsoft Store: I want to download NVIDIA Control Panel. The store says I own it. I click Install and nothing happens. It's not available anywhere else. How can I get it to work?...
  8. You own this app, but cant install - Microsoft Store

You own this app, but cant install - Microsoft Store: I payed for an app called Taskbar X ,and it says owned but i cant install it, Install button is grayed. I tried a lot of things, typed something in Powershell and cmd , cleared cache of MS, troubleshooting, log in and sign out, everything i could find on Google but nothing...
  9. Microsoft Store Won't Download Owned App

Microsoft Store Won't Download Owned App: I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, which unfortunately I have to run from Microsoft Store. I have played the game for a few days with friends. Then suddenly the game did not load upon launch. I waited for a good 30 minutes but still to no avail. So I closed it, repeated it...
  10. Microsoft store says i already own the app

Microsoft store says i already own the app: I installed instagram app a few months back. And i didn't get notification for updates, so i uninstalled the app from Settings. There, i uninstalled the app. Later, i tried to re-install it from the Microsoft Store. It says, i already own the app and on its right there is...