Windows 10: Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

Discus and support Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have gamepass ultimate at the moment and every time i try to launch a gamepass game it comes up with "Do you want this app to make changes to your... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Blueshadow205slab, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

I have gamepass ultimate at the moment and every time i try to launch a gamepass game it comes up with "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" Referring to the Microsoft store package installer then i click yes then it glitches out for a moment and then says you dont own/ have access to this app even though i have gamepass and this even happens with halo infinite which is a free to play game and i bought the campaign for it and i cant even launch thatit weird because i can launch Doom eternal Minecraft and halo wars 2 i own halo wars 2 and Minecraft but doom eternal im playing th

:)

Blueshadow205slab, Jun 25, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

Source: MSIX Packaging Tool

Download: MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) app | Microsoft Store

Brink, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

Source: MSIX Packaging Tool

Download: MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) app | Microsoft Store

Brink, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

1. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store package

2. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games: I have gamepass ultimate at the moment and every time i try to launch a gamepass game it comes up with "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" Referring to the Microsoft store package installer then i click yes then it glitches out for a moment and then says you...
  3. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games: I have gamepass ultimate at the moment and every time i try to launch a gamepass game it comes up with "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" Referring to the Microsoft store package installer then i click yes then it glitches out for a moment and then says you...
  4. Microsoft wont let me launch anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wont let me launch anything: Whenever I try to go into something: Microsoft Edge, Minecraft, Model o software, etcetera. It says, "Failed to load _____" So I can't access anything can someone help me?...
  5. Microsoft wont let me launch anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wont let me launch anything: Whenever I try to go into something: Microsoft Edge, Minecraft, Model o software, etcetera. It says, "Failed to load _____" So I can't access anything can someone help me?...
  6. Microsoft Store wont let me install any of my games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wont let me install any of my games: I have seen this problem being reported several times but here I am. Still having the same or similar issue. I have, one or two years ago, bought Forza Horizon 4. I also own Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7. All of those games, in case you don't know, cost roundabout 60€,...
  7. microsoft store wont let me install game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store wont let me install game: I just bought minecraft for windows 10 and i cant instal i click it and nothing happens. ive troubleshoot the store and ive reset the store too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-install-game/d909b74d-5824-496b-923d-25651316e9fe
  8. Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft

Microsoft store wont let me install minecraft: whenever i hover over the install button it has a red circle with a red line through it i tried restarting and troubleshooting but the troubleshoot finds nothing it also wont let me install flight simulator...
  9. Microsoft Store won't let me install or launch applications or games.

Microsoft Store won't let me install or launch applications or games.: I've been with multiple Microsoft support people, trying to help me with this error problem I have where I can't launch a game because "I'm not signed into the account that owns it" Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...
  10. Microsoft store just wont let me install minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store just wont let me install minecraft: So my minecraft windows 10 edition recently stopped working and i thought i should probably just uninstall it then reinstall it but for some reason i cant reinstall it, some times it just wont start installing it some times it just says pending and other times my cursor just...