Windows 10: Microsoft Store Paid games still wont open, even after a clean factory restore of Windows

Discus and support Microsoft Store Paid games still wont open, even after a clean factory restore of Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As it says in title, I first just thought this was a boot issue with Forza Horizon 4, but Crackdown 3 and any other paid installed App seems to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZIrdem, Feb 17, 2019.

1. ZIrdem Win User

Microsoft Store Paid games still wont open, even after a clean factory restore of Windows

As it says in title, I first just thought this was a boot issue with Forza Horizon 4, but Crackdown 3 and any other paid installed App seems to be having the same problem. This is a clean factory restore of Windows 10 to fix the issue, yet I'm unfortunately having the same issue. Games are being installed to my D drive, with windows app store set to install windows apps here.

Any help would be appreciated, I've tried wsreset, cmd and powershell commands and still no luck.

:)

ZIrdem, Feb 17, 2019

2. Microsoft Store games won't open

Oh. And what is your suggestion if I cannot open Gears of War 4, a 40 gb game, cannot open Netflix, and none of the store applications???

reinstall these? it costs me 6 hours almost.

welcomerobots, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store wont open

i did these steps. and Windows Store Service isn't showing up on the list at all

BryanOstrander, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store Paid games still wont open, even after a clean factory restore of Windows

Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Paid games still wont open, even after a clean factory restore of Windows

1. Microsoft Store Paid games still wont open, even after a clean factory restore of Windows - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Paid

2. microsoft store wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store wont open: microsoft store does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/ff2e231f-80d9-45eb-89d7-ab52eaf40bd2
  3. Microsoft store wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont open: i have been having an issue with all Microsoft apps not opening i think its something to do with the permissions with the Microsoft apps but i caint quite figure it out if a representative could remote in to help i would really appreciate it...
  4. MICROSOFT STORE WONT OPEN

MICROSOFT STORE WONT OPEN: HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MICROSOFT STORE WONT OPEN NOT TO GOOD WITH COMPUTERS ANY HELP APPRECIATED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/f978bb38-dde0-4c2b-822d-b7bda7576e06
  5. Microsoft store will not open even after I factory reset my computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store will not open even after I factory reset my computer.: I've tried so many different methods to get it to open but none of them work. At this point I'm thinking it might be a hardware issue, any ideas?...
  6. Microsoft store will not open even after I factory reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store will not open even after I factory reset my computer.: I've tried so many different methods to get it to open but none of them work. At this point I'm thinking it might be a hardware issue, any ideas?...
  7. Microsoft store will not open even after I factory reset my computer.

8. Microsoft store games wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games wont open: Forza Horizon 4 opens with a loading screen and then closes somewhere from 1 second to 5 mins later. I have tried restarting and redownloading but nothing works all i get is a grey screen with the Forza Horizon 4 logo before it crashes. All help is greatly appreciated....
  9. No available name and game wont open on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No available name and game wont open on Microsoft store: I have two problems that I feel must be related. The first one seems to be a common problem that many people have encountered. There is a download titled "No name available" which is unable to be removed, and I cannot get rid of. I have tried the solutions suggested in other...
  10. Windows still faulty even after a clean reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows still faulty even after a clean reinstall: I bought a second-hand surface Pro and after a clean reinstall, still, windows is faulty. the problem is that none of Windows settings and capabilities work. the start button doesn't work, the control panel won't open. and none of the things that you have access through...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store doesnt open after reinstalling

2. games wont open after restore windows

3. microsoft games reinstall after factory reset

4. games i bought from the microsoft store wont open