Windows 10: Microsoft store painfully slow/unstable and not showing my device

Discus and support Microsoft store painfully slow/unstable and not showing my device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi grateful for any help here.SymptomsI bought a new PC and when setting it up followed MS suggestion to restore settings from previous PC. Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlSouthall, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Microsoft store painfully slow/unstable and not showing my device

Hi grateful for any help here.SymptomsI bought a new PC and when setting it up followed MS suggestion to restore settings from previous PC. Windows 11 - all updates appliedThe PC/WIn Updates are good but Microsoft Store has been painfully slow <1kbs compared to 80+Mbs for all other servicesOccasionally says "acquiring licence" and has constantly spinning wheels when downloading. One minute apps say "Modified yesterday" - then next time I go in it gives different statusSome apps eg iTunes show a cloud icon but when i try to download again they get stuck as slowWhat i've tried with no suc

:)

AlSouthall, Sep 23, 2022

2. Wifi very slow on laptop, but ok on other devices - Windows 10

Hi Annu

I've had the same problem as Panayiotis1984. Upgraded to Windows 10 on my Lenovo from windows 8.1 - now the wifi is painfully slow. The wifi still works fine on my other devices (smartphone etc).

I tried the steps that you suggested but they did not bring an improvement.

Any other suggestions?

Michael

MichaelCNZ, Sep 23, 2022
  3. KClarkSD Win User
    Windows10 - Painfully Slow computer response now

First , as I was entering this problem, and Microsoft presented me with possible "already asked and answered" cases. Not bad, IF THE CASES WERE CURRENT. Half started with Windows 10 is in Tech Preview. MSFT, Please make your Knowledgebase smarter and
    check the dates of these cases before suggesting these an possible answers.

The real problem... My computer was upgraded, despite my constant answer NO. Now that it is running Windows 10, it is PAINFULLY slow. Keyboard delays in every App. IE consumes 70% of the CPU. There must be 80 background services running.

Can I take this to the Windows Genius Bar in the store? Not in the Apple store, but Microsoft store?

Thanks.

PS - Is it possible to ask for a downgrade?

KClarkSD, Sep 23, 2022
  4. kailashXJ Win User

Microsoft store painfully slow/unstable and not showing my device

downloading painfully slow

I upgrade win 8.1 to win 10 after sometime i notice that downloading painfully slow................ If there any solution..? Then please tell me...................

Thanks

kailashXJ, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store painfully slow/unstable and not showing my device

1. Microsoft store painfully slow/unstable and not showing my device - Similar Threads - Microsoft store painfully

2. Microsoft Store Updating Apps Painfully Slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Updating Apps Painfully Slow.: Hi everyone. : Hopefully someone can help me as nothing else on the internet seems to help with this problem. I've just brought a new laptop with the following specs:Intel i7 13700H CPU32GB 3200Mhz RAMIntel AX211 Wifi CardNvidia Geforce 4060 GPU2x 1TB PCI-E Solid State...
  3. Microsoft Store Updating Apps Painfully Slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Updating Apps Painfully Slow.: Hi everyone. : Hopefully someone can help me as nothing else on the internet seems to help with this problem. I've just brought a new laptop with the following specs:Intel i7 13700H CPU32GB 3200Mhz RAMIntel AX211 Wifi CardNvidia Geforce 4060 GPU2x 1TB PCI-E Solid State...
  4. Microsoft store painfully slow/unstable and not showing my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store painfully slow/unstable and not showing my device: Hi grateful for any help here.SymptomsI bought a new PC and when setting it up followed MS suggestion to restore settings from previous PC. Windows 11 - all updates appliedThe PC/WIn Updates are good but Microsoft Store has been painfully slow <1kbs compared to 80+Mbs for all...
  5. Why is My Internet So Slow and Unstable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is My Internet So Slow and Unstable?: I have been using public Wifi for some months now with no issues but recently I have been having problems where the internet constantly drops connection literally every 10-15 seconds after it connects and wont load a web page, but I noticed I was able to use it after around...
  6. thumbnails painfully slow to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    thumbnails painfully slow to load: Hi, I bought a high powered Lenovo laptop for photo editing thinking I had all my bases covered - only to be tripped up by Windows 10 PAINFULLY slow loading and thus browsing of picture thumbnails. I have sometimes 1000s of photos in files that I need to view thumbnails of on...
  7. downloading from microsoft store with painfully slow internet speed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    downloading from microsoft store with painfully slow internet speed: hi. with that out of the way. i have incredibly slow internet for the modern age. im talking less then a mb a sec and i just bought halo wars 2 since it was on sale. ive been trying to download it for the last 24 hours. and it seems like the microsoft store invalidates...
  8. Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow: I'm just trying to download Minecraft and i'm going on to over a week of downloading for a 1GB game. It's not my internet as I have well over 700 Mbps. Is there any reason for this?...
  9. SurfaceBook Painfully slow on chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SurfaceBook Painfully slow on chrome: Ive recently picked up a surfacebook 1 with dGPU and have noticed that compared to my old 2011 macbook pro and my friends surface2 that this surface book is extremely slow in chrome, switching tabs is very slow and loading new pages is even worse, ive noticed that its so slow...
  10. Windows 10 painfully slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 painfully slow: My old HP laptop running Windows 7 Pro crashed on me so I'm using my backup laptop a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series running Windows 10. It is ridiculously slow & beyond frustrating! I don't understand how a practically "new" computer (hardly ever used) is running so much slower...