Windows 10: Microsoft Store PC Games - New Account

Discus and support Microsoft Store PC Games - New Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I currently use an extremely outdated Hotmail account. I'm working on updating my computers to my newer outlook account. However, I have a few games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by peter713828, May 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store PC Games - New Account

I currently use an extremely outdated Hotmail account. I'm working on updating my computers to my newer outlook account. However, I have a few games from the Microsoft Store on my Hotmail account that I would like to transfer to my Outlook account. Is there any way to do this?

:)

peter713828, May 17, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 17, 2020
  3. Re-Installing the Microsoft Store

Hi Wisedred,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In this scenario we would suggest you to perform these steps to Reinstall and Re-Register all Windows apps for all accounts.

1. Press Windows + X key and select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Copy and paste this command, then press enter:
      Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Close the PowerShell command and restart the PC.
    4. Open Microsoft Store and install the game.

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check if you are able to open Microsoft Store and then install the game, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 17, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store PC Games - New Account

Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store PC Games - New Account

1. Microsoft Store PC Games - New Account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Games

2. Microsoft store games not transfering to new PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft store games not transfering to new PC: So I have an issue and I cant figure it out. I'm trying to transfer a Microsoft store game from my portable harddrive to my desktops HDD. I'm using the trick where you start the download on the "to" PC, pause it after a few seconds, go to the WindowsApps folder and replace...
  3. Microsoft store games not transfering to new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store games not transfering to new PC: So I have an issue and I cant figure it out. I'm trying to transfer a Microsoft store game from my portable harddrive to my desktops HDD. I'm using the trick where you start the download on the "to" PC, pause it after a few seconds, go to the WindowsApps folder and replace...
  4. Microsoft store games not transfering to new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store not working on new account.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store not working on new account.: Hello, my microsoft store instantly closes upon being opened on my second account for my pc. The weird bit is that on my main user which is the one im typing on, it works perfectly fine. I could tell my new user was going to be buggy, for starters, theres a black screen for...
  6. Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass PC games and Microsoft store games: All these games from Microsoft store suffer massive V-sync related issues and some are locked to 30fps for no reason with frames dropping after a few rounds.Basically ALL the games on game pass suffer hitching.Only game I can 100% say works without any major problem is Deep...
  7. Microsoft store not working for pc games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not working for pc games.: Pretty much since I have gotten my pc the Microsoft store has never worked well for games. FIrstly,I own xbox game pass ult,and whenever i try to install minecraft dungeons i click "install" and nothing happens. Literally nothing,no error,nothing. There is enough space on...
  8. Microsoft Store For PC Games Not Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store For PC Games Not Installing: 0x80072F8F is the code i recieve. i have run troubleshooting on networks and updated date and time to no avail as i can not install the xbox gamepass games i paid money for and am losing out on for the time being....
  9. Can I Transfer Microsoft Store Games to a New PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I Transfer Microsoft Store Games to a New PC?: So, I'm about to do a fresh install of Windows on a new PC I have build, but I don't want to download games like Gears 4, Forza Motorsport 7 which are 100-150GB in Size. Is there any way I can transfer these games to my new PC? I will be using the same HDDs and SSDs on the...
  10. Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store PC Game Gifting ?: My friend gifted me a game from the Microsoft store on PC, I got the email saying he had gifted it to me but there is no code and it's not showing up in my game library or on my Microsoft store account, any help would be appreciated....