Windows 10: MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

Discus and support MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I would greatly appreciate if anyone could suggest a PDF editor from the microsoft store that is capable of changing and editing the text on a pdf.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TamaraLa_330, Aug 21, 2019.

1. MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

Hi I would greatly appreciate if anyone could suggest a PDF editor from the microsoft store that is capable of changing and editing the text on a pdf. I downloaded a pdf editor on my ipad and bought the in app purchase which was supposed to give the app capabilities of editing text but t did not so i was ripped off. It would be great if it is a free app or cheap . i urgently need opinions and advice . please and thank you

tamara

:)

TamaraLa_330, Aug 21, 2019
  2. ct5098 Win User

Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    PDF Editors powerful and cheap

From Berton's link...
    A statement that also applies to Libre Office. A .pdf can be opened and edited in Draw. The modified document can be saved in any Office format, or exported as a PDF. The other Libre Office apps such as Calc and Writer can also export as PDF.

4. MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

1. MICROSOFT STORE PDF Text Editor APP SUGGESTIONS PLEASE?? - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT STORE PDF

2. Microsoft Store issue + an suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store issue + an suggestion: So I had an issue with the Microsoft store not opening, it opens but it gives an error code every time I launched it, from a previous discussion I made, I chose the last option, wiping the drive and reinstalling windows and guess what!.... It did not work, Idk how though....
  3. Microsoft Store issue + an suggestion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store issue + an suggestion: So I had an issue with the Microsoft store not opening, it opens but it gives an error code every time I launched it, from a previous discussion I made, I chose the last option, wiping the drive and reinstalling windows and guess what!.... It did not work, Idk how though....
  4. PDF Editor/Tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF Editor/Tool: Do any of you guys know about a good free pdf editor/tool, for example i heard of pdf24, is it safe to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-editortool/8e46fbae-fa41-4ed5-8865-c8effbc26b87
  5. ultra pdf editor

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ultra pdf editor: I am trying to buy a full version of it but, when I click on the button to do it the window that opens is White and does not fill with anything, How can I solve it? thanks best...
  6. Best PDF editor

Best PDF editor: I have been using "Foxit Phantom" for years, but wanted to know if there is a better choice and perhaps cheaper. 155670
  7. DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR: when I tried to install PDF editor, Microsoft store is showing try again and even the website is showing me : Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. how can this problem be solved? it is not related to the internet connection though I dont want to...
  8. text of microsoft video editor

text of microsoft video editor: how do i get the text to stay longer on the microsoft video editor? it is disappearing too fast for the content to be read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-of-microsoft-video-editor/2d3f9e9e-3ac3-453a-8ce9-dafcc70d69f7
  9. Microsoft store apps missing text and pictures

Microsoft store apps missing text and pictures: [ATTACH] it is this for almost every MS apps. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-missing-text-and-pictures/00e8ced0-0ffe-47b2-b9f6-e5090f8106e8
  10. any suggestion for .pdf

any suggestion for .pdf: Not only .pdf file can show next message: File is corrupt or damaged. I used Adobe Acrobat 8.0 during many years. But I have seen such error first time. I should like to find pdf fixer. 81458