Windows 10: MICROSOFT STORE, PHOTOS, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MAIL, FEEDBACK HUB, CAMERA IS NOT WORKING

Discus and support MICROSOFT STORE, PHOTOS, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MAIL, FEEDBACK HUB, CAMERA IS NOT WORKING in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Recently, when I opened one of my photos, I could not open it leaving with an error message saying "File system error -2147416359". I thought that it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HolmicAcid, Feb 16, 2020.

1. MICROSOFT STORE, PHOTOS, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MAIL, FEEDBACK HUB, CAMERA IS NOT WORKING

Recently, when I opened one of my photos, I could not open it leaving with an error message saying "File system error -2147416359". I thought that it was only my photos but only to find out that my microsoft store, calculator, calendar, mail and feedback hub is not working. It will not load no matter what! I tried many solutions I could find on the internet but to no avail none of it works!

Please help me in resolving this matter!

How will I be able to resolve this?

:)

HolmicAcid, Feb 16, 2020

2. Windows apps doesn't work (Store, Photos, Sticky Notes, Feedback hub,...)

The following Apps launch the immediately closes:

1. Calculator
      2. Tips
      3. Feedback Hub
      4. Photos
      5. Alarms & Clock
      6. Calculator
      7. Calendar
      8. Camera
      9. Get Office
      10. Groove Music
      11. Mail
      12. Microsoft Solitaire
      13. Movies & TV
      14. One Note
      15. Skype Preview
      16. Sticky Notes
      17. Voice Recorder
      I followed the addressed solutions but nothing works!!

YehiaElsawy, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. MICROSOFT STORE, PHOTOS, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MAIL, FEEDBACK HUB, CAMERA IS NOT WORKING :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 16, 2020
  4. MICROSOFT STORE, PHOTOS, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MAIL, FEEDBACK HUB, CAMERA IS NOT WORKING

Feedback Hub

Microsoft store says I am not connected? I checked yes I am everything is working just fine!

Newsman4la, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

MICROSOFT STORE, PHOTOS, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MAIL, FEEDBACK HUB, CAMERA IS NOT WORKING

1. MICROSOFT STORE, PHOTOS, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MAIL, FEEDBACK HUB, CAMERA IS NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT STORE PHOTOS

2. Specific APPS not working -including W Store, Photos, Calculator, Snip, feedback hub, Groove

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Specific APPS not working -including W Store, Photos, Calculator, Snip, feedback hub, Groove: These apps are unlit on the start menu & all display "this app can't open"- check the store. Well, I do not have the store either. My PC has version 21H1, not suitable for Windows 11 which I do not want at this time. I have terminated a few apps but cannot download any...
  3. Specific APPS not working -including W Store, Photos, Calculator, Snip, feedback hub, Groove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific APPS not working -including W Store, Photos, Calculator, Snip, feedback hub, Groove: These apps are unlit on the start menu & all display "this app can't open"- check the store. Well, I do not have the store either. My PC has version 21H1, not suitable for Windows 11 which I do not want at this time. I have terminated a few apps but cannot download any...
  4. Specific APPS not working -including W Store, Photos, Calculator, Snip, feedback hub, Groove

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Calculator, Microsoft store, Feedback hub no longer works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calculator, Microsoft store, Feedback hub no longer works: After a recent Windows update, my calculator, Microsoft Store app and Feedback hub no longer open, and the computer says those apps are not installed. I have tried to "reset" the apps in the settings as well as reinstall the apps via powershell as mentioned in various forums,...
  6. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  7. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working

Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working: Hi, My Microsoft Store is not opening. It gives error - "Page could not be loaded. Please try again." Code: 0x80131500 This is going on since many months. I tried so many methods mentioned on community forums and all latest Windows updates, but nothing successful. Could you...
  8. microsoft store and feedback hub not working

microsoft store and feedback hub not working: Microsoft store not opening, done wsreset.exe but error message "ms-windows-store:PurgeCached The app didn't start". Feed back hub and help also not working. Performed System file checker, no damaged files...
  9. Apps not opening in Windows 10 Store, Calculator, Photos, Feedback Hub

Apps not opening in Windows 10 Store, Calculator, Photos, Feedback Hub: Whenever I try to open apps they just don't open - no message, just nothing. I can't use the Feedback Hub because it is similarly affected. I've tried the Troubleshooter and it does not find any problems. I've also tried clearing the cache, creating another profile same...
  10. Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working

Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working: Hello community! I noticed yesterday that, all of a sudden, my photos wouldn't open in the Photos app, anymore. I would get an error message that the file was not found. [ATTACH] I repaired and reset the app to no avail, then uninstalled it via the Powershell with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store calendar mail will not open

2. microsoft store apps doesnt work file system error