Windows 10: Microsoft Store "Place order" button greyed out

Discus and support Microsoft Store "Place order" button greyed out in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been trying to place an order from the Microsoft store for a few weeks at this point, but every time I try and place the order, the button is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MickeyPham, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store "Place order" button greyed out

I've been trying to place an order from the Microsoft store for a few weeks at this point, but every time I try and place the order, the button is greyed out. I have put in my credentials and my address, but it doesn't allow me to place it. The order button works on Xbox gift cards and on Microsoft store gift cards but doesn't seem to work on physical items.

:)

MickeyPham, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Suman_B Win User

Microsoft Store: Unable to place order

Hi Mario12693,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC before this issue occurred?
    2. May I know if you are able to purchase any other apps from store?
    3. Are you logged into Microsoft account?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Make sure that the date and time are correct on the computer.

To set your time and time zone in Windows 10, go to
    StartWindows logo Start button >
    SettingsGear-shaped Settings icon >
    Time & language>
    Date & time.

Method 2: Clear Store Cache.

1. PressWin + R
    on the keyboard

2. Type
    WSRESET.EXE and hit ok

3. Restart the computer

Method 3: Fix store problems.

I suggest you to refer this article to Fix
    problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store "Place order" button greyed out

Microsoft Store

I downloaded Icloud from Microsoft Store but had to uninstall it. Icloud now shows in my Start Menu but not in the Programmes/apps list. I want to reinstall the app but the install button at the app store is greyed out. It just says 'you already own this
    app'. Can anyone suggest how I can reinstall please? I've tried emptying the store cache but that did not work.

Frustrated

BobBarton2, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store "Place order" button greyed out

1. Microsoft Store "Place order" button greyed out - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Place

2. Microsoft Store button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store button greyed out: Not a question, but a solution. I forget the user's name, but he had the same issue as me. MS 'GET' button is greyed out and other functionality of MS programs, like the Xbox app, were not launching. Uninstalled and couldn't reinstall. Windows 10 and 64 bit OSI fixed this...
  3. Microsoft Store button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store button greyed out: Not a question, but a solution. I forget the user's name, but he had the same issue as me. MS 'GET' button is greyed out and other functionality of MS programs, like the Xbox app, were not launching. Uninstalled and couldn't reinstall. Windows 10 and 64 bit OSI fixed this...
  4. Microsoft Store button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store download button greyed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store download button greyed out.: I've tried resetting the app multiple times, terminated it, deleted local cache and it seems to do nothing at all. I tried installing the xbox app and it wouldn't let me, even if I downloaded xbox installer it just crashes. I'm absolutely clueless on what to do, I just wanted...
  6. Microsoft store download button greyed out.

Microsoft store download button greyed out.: I've tried resetting the app multiple times, terminated it, deleted local cache and it seems to do nothing at all. I tried installing the xbox app and it wouldn't let me, even if I downloaded xbox installer it just crashes. I'm absolutely clueless on what to do, I just wanted...
  7. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  8. Microsoft store install button greyed out

Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  9. Microsoft store install button greyed out

10. Microsoft Store install button greyed out

Microsoft Store install button greyed out: I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to install Metro Exodus, the install seemed to fail without giving me an error code, and now the install bar is greyed out and nothing happens when it...