Windows 10: Microsoft Store problem in Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Store problem in Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I access Microsoft using my "Microsoft Account Information", that is, email and password. No problem. I'm in. Then I go to the store. I bring Games for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SofiaEscobar2, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store problem in Windows 10

I access Microsoft using my "Microsoft Account Information", that is, email and password. No problem. I'm in. Then I go to the store. I bring Games for PC. I select the "Free" game, Simple Mahjonng. When I click the "Free" button, I am asked for my email and password again. Why? I have already signed in to Microsoft and am using my Microsoft account. I re-enter my Microsoft information, that is, email and password. The store says that I need to enter my Windows password one more time. I enter my Microsoft account password and the store tells me this is the "wrong" password. I'm not sure what it is since I use "AutoLogin" on Windows 10. How about a little help here? Thank you.

:)

SofiaEscobar2, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store problem in Windows 10

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store problem in Windows 10

1. Microsoft Store problem in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store problem

2. Microsoft Store Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Problem: Today I wanted to go onto the Microsoft store to install an app but whenever i click on an app my screen begins flashing black. It gets to the point where I cant even exit the Microsoft store and I have to force shutdown my pc. It is most likely a GPU problem. The Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft store problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store problems: [IMG]Hello i have problem using microsoft store settings doesnt open downloads and updates doesnt open too I reset and terminated app and i runed trouble shooter too but doesnt work help [IMG]...
  4. Microsoft Store problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store problem: [ATTACH] Can someone identify what could be the problem with Microsoft Store and why does it look like on this screenshot? I have tried everything to fix it, clearing cache, reinstalling but nothing hellped. Thanks!...
  5. Microsoft Store PROBLEM

Microsoft Store PROBLEM: I have 2 disks, first 500gb ssd for os and second 2tb for games and apps. I really like microsoft games and i bought game pass. I had some issues so i reinstalled a windows, after reset microsoft store dont see games on my second disk 2tb one Also i cant delete this folder...
  6. Microsoft store problems

Microsoft store problems: When i open my microsoft store it says "there is a problem in out end. please try again later". I bought this computer a year ago and it still appear like that. Please help....
  7. Microsoft Store Problems

Microsoft Store Problems: Well, Recently I got this store problem. Refresh the page with this error code 0x8000FFFF and more stuff. After I press refresh the store gives me this wheels of dots which means loading. and then after some seconds it automatically closes. So I hope I get a helpful answer...
  8. Problem with Microsoft Store

Problem with Microsoft Store: I bought halo wars 2 for windows on PC about a year ago. In about September time and then again in October, I bought 2 DLC for the game (Sgt Johnson leader pack, then Commander Jerome leader pack). I played them for months no problem. A few weeks ago, I reset my computer and...
  9. Windows 10 update and microsoft store problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update and microsoft store problems: Hi all, my name is Vitalii and I have some problems with updating Windows 10. When i'm trying to uptdate windows it's shows me next ' error uncountered', i already try to reboot my system and i did reset of system but after it still shows me that message and after that my...
  10. Microsoft store problem

Microsoft store problem: fix windows 10 store not opening problem. how to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-problem/6edf2b92-6f38-4f57-82ac-360829399fea"