Windows 10: Microsoft Store, PUR failure

Discus and support Microsoft Store, PUR failure in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Trying to download a free application and constantly get PUR AuthenticationFailure. Sign in and get SOMETHING WENT WRONG Please try again later... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnSF, Aug 6, 2019.

1. JohnSF Win User

Microsoft Store, PUR failure

Trying to download a free application and constantly get PUR AuthenticationFailure.

Sign in and get SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Please try again later 0x8007426

Have tried WSRESET, did not work.

Tried this suggestion:

"PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted "

"$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest "

DID NOT WORK.

Tried over the weeks many other suggestion, no still same problem.

Does anyone have a REAL solution or is the Microsoft Store permanently closed to this Win 10 pro user?

:)

JohnSF, Aug 6, 2019

2. PUR-OrderLocked on Microsoft Store error

I'm trying to activate xbox game pass on microsoft store so I could try out Sea Of Thieves but I'm receiving PUR-OrderLocked error and there is no information about it anywhere.

PUR-OrderLocked

ByyWOibiFkGWdddu.42.1.10.18
    2018/06/28 - 10:28:04 UTC

Temeeeeeeee, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Store, Microsoft Edge, and Cortana Failure

Hi,

If you have store issues kindly check the Time Zone settings and the system locale and the Time set.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Aug 6, 2019
  4. _Cody Win User

Keep hitting PUR-RiskRejected while purchasing on Windows Store

I am getting the same error.

PUR-RiskRejected
    w4izuTkgAEC8agS1.18.8

2016/06/14 - 06:03:39 UTC

Although I am on Window 10 Pro and I tried everything listed above. The store still gives me this error. Thanks! -Cody

_Cody, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store, PUR failure - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store PUR

2. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUR-ProcessorDeclined: Meu cartão não está com problemas nem nada mas sempre que eu tento comprar o Minecraft e chega na parte do "token original" dá um erro "PUR-ProcessorDeclined" e manda eu escolher outra forma de pagamento, o que eu faço? Eu estou tentando a 3 dias....
  3. PUR-EditableOrderWithSameFriendlyName

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PUR-EditableOrderWithSameFriendlyName: I've been trying to check out on the Microsoft Store for 2 weeks now with the Citizens Pay line of credit i opened on the website, and i keep getting met with the same error message.PUR-EditableOrderWithSameFriendlyNamea9tAFsxQtU28h+3B.0.0.3.16Can anyone tell me what im doing...
  4. PUR - unknown iternal Failure

PUR - unknown iternal Failure: I have a problem, and I'm trying to switch from windows home S to home. At the Microsoft Store, I'm getting a problem PUR unknown internal Failure. nZgCHMSbmkWbqtiJ.58....
  5. PUR - unknown iternal Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PUR - unknown iternal Failure: I have a problem, and I'm trying to switch from windows home S to home. At the Microsoft Store, I'm getting a problem PUR unknown internal Failure. nZgCHMSbmkWbqtiJ.58....
  6. PUR - unknown iternal Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Store login failure

Microsoft Store login failure: I haven't used the Microsoft Store app until just this past week, and whenever i try to log in it gives me: "we encountered an error. please try signing in again later." I've tried reinstalling my OS, updating my system, and resetting the cache via "Appsdiagnostic10.diagcab"...
  8. PUR-ProcessorDeclined

PUR-ProcessorDeclined: It worked perfectly last month, now this error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pur-processordeclined/76c66b6c-4557-44ec-aa83-564e5b474410
  9. PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented on school MS Store

PUR-InventoryNeverAugmented on school MS Store: On my school account no admin, i am trying to get Musescore 3 owned by my school. I'm getting this error every time. Why? I've tried MSRESET.EXE but that's all I can do. Edit: I can get things like Minecraft Edu Edition, but some programs like Musescore 3 are just not...
  10. PUR-OrderLocked (Store cart)

PUR-OrderLocked (Store cart): So back in July they made the Ryse Son of Rome Gold coins free. Well I added each denomination to my cart and checked out. Since then the cart has been completely bricked and I'm unable to purchase things from the Microsoft store. Support has been completely useless...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pur-authenticationfailure

2. pur authentication failure

3. windows store pur authentication failure

4. pur-authentication failure,
  5. pur authentication failure edge,
  6. pur-authentication failure windows 10 store,
  7. microsoft store pur authentication error,
  8. pur inventroy error on windws 10,
  9. pur-authentication error,
  10. microsoft store PUR failure,
  11. pur authentication error playstore,