Windows 10: Microsoft store purchase not in library

Discus and support Microsoft store purchase not in library in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MICROSOFT SUCKS!!!!! On January 14, 2018 I purchased Superhot VR. It got played for a while then deleted off the pc at some point. The other day, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DEAN M MANLEY, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Microsoft store purchase not in library

MICROSOFT SUCKS!!!!!

On January 14, 2018 I purchased Superhot VR. It got played for a while then deleted off the pc at some point. The other day, my son wanted to play it again, so I thought no problem I will just reinstall it. I went to my library in the store app and it wasn't there. I searched for it and it only gave me the option to buy. I searched through my past emails and found the original order from Microsoft. Thinking this must be a glitch in the store I contacted Microsoft first through chat then on the phone. I gave them my order number got passed between billing and technical support. I went through all sorts of troubleshooting and then got told a level 3 technician would contact me 3 days later between 8-10 am. I never got called and had to go through the whole process again. This time the technician said it was a problem with accounts and billing and someone would contact me within 1/2 hr. Again no one called and I had to call again and go through the whole process again. Finally they said they would forward me to the corporate office to resolve the issue and after about 20 min on hold they hung up on me.

This is absolutely absurd. Everyone I have spoken to at Microsoft who looks at my account acknowledges that I have paid for the game and that it is not available in my library, I have spent about 8 hrs on the phone with them and no one has been able to fix the problem and when they can't they pass me off to someone else until they say they will have someone else call me (who never does) or they put me on hold and hang up on me.

Can anyone help me???

:)

DEAN M MANLEY, Dec 26, 2018

2. Unable to access libraries and purchased apps from Windows Store

Hi Richard,

As your facing with accessing the libraries of purchase apps from Windows Store, and download further apps, we will help you with this issue.

We appreciate your effort spent while trying to resolve the issue with SFC scan, DISM command, and wsreset.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue that might have resulted in this issue?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open run command, type
      inetcpl.cpl
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ws-store/6f0ee18e-c21a-4fd5-a772-1cd6042d3349

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Microsoft store purchase not in library

Purchased app not showing up under My Library

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in Microsoft store settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you searched for the apps in through search bar of Windows Store?

As you have already purchased the app from Windows Store, so I suggest you to follow the steps below to install the app again.

1. Open Store.

2. Then type "PocketBible Beta" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Install button and try to install the app.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with , we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft store purchase not in library

1. Microsoft store purchase not in library - Similar Threads - Microsoft store purchase

2. Microsoft Store library is empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store library is empty: When I run Microsoft Store and go to the library it shows all my apps/games as "Owned" but not downloaded shows a cloud with a down arrow in it although my apps are downloaded and can be run.I've tried running wsreset and resetting my machine but is still doesn't help.I'm...
  3. Microsoft store library history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store library history: Is there any way to erase microsoft store library history?The downloads i don't use them any more.And the take to much space.Please Microsoft let the microsoft users the choise to erase them selfs so they don't have to bother to ask...
  4. Microsoft store purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store purchase: Hi! I hljust purchased Forza horizon 4 ultimate add-ons bundle from microsoft store uși garaj paysafecard. My money were taken but I can t see the add ons in library and I can t see the purchase în order history. What can I do?...
  5. Microsoft Store Purchases

Microsoft Store Purchases: [ATTACH][ATTACH][IMG]if i purchased something for fortnite in the microsft store for a game dose it expire because it said the purchase was complete but its not in my fortnite account and it says you own this item but i never redeemed it someone please help * Moved from...
  6. Microsoft Store not showing my purchase in my library

Microsoft Store not showing my purchase in my library: I have built a PC logged into my account and can see my purchases there but when I go into Microsoft Store to my library there is nothing there. I was advised to contact Microsoft which I did. I spent 4 hours from start to finish being moved from one department to the other....
  7. microsoft store purchase

microsoft store purchase: On 11-29-2020 I purchased Microsoft Flight for $59.99. I am unable to download the game to my computer. My Microsoft account shows I payed for it, my PayPal account also shows I paid for it. When I click the download/install button it redirects me to a page to purchase it...
  8. Microsoft store library empty.

Microsoft store library empty.: There are no items coming up in my library to download. I've tried clearing the store cache and running the repair too but there are still no items coming up. I'm running Windows 10 home - 10.0.18363 Build 18363...
  9. Microsoft Store Library

Microsoft Store Library: Has anyone else been robbed of items they purchased in the store? I understand thinning out apps that are no longer used. Even though that should be our choice .For example I just formatted my system. Yet the apps that I have purchased are no longer there nor are my...
  10. Microsoft store purchases

Microsoft store purchases: Why does Microsoft store Show that I have bought nearly every app, when I have not made any purchases? The store Shows I have purchased apps I have never even seen! WHAT is up?...