Windows 10: Microsoft store purchase not installed, no activation code

Discus and support Microsoft store purchase not installed, no activation code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I order Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 and paid for the software by master card. the order shows completed BUT the software is not installed, no... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Michael Cuénod, May 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft store purchase not installed, no activation code

I order Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 and paid for the software by master card.

the order shows completed

BUT

the software is not installed, no serial number or activation code has been provided

all attempts to contact the store is via multiple choice questions and MUST relate to a Microsoft product so NO assistance offered.

10 days later and i am at a loss - do i have to cancel the order and try and get my money back

* Moved from msn/Installing apps

:)

Michael Cuénod, May 1, 2020
  2. Ivan P. Win User

Online activation and purchase of Windows 10 using PPPOE and MS Store

I have installed a Windows 10 Home using media creation tool from Microsoft. Now I would like to activate it and purchase the valid key. So, I step into Parameters > Activation and select there a Go to Microsoft Store entry. The window with MS store page opens, but when I click on Buy option I get an error code 0x800713AB with a description "Internet Connection required".

Microsoft store purchase not installed, no activation code [​IMG]

Obviously, I am connected to Internet.
    But I am using a PPPOE connection which is rather good and MS store page can be opened in browser (although price there is different (higher), heh).

If this may be helpful, after boot I am connecting ("dialing") to my connection manually, this is fine for me. Another interesting feature: in Control Panel > Network and Internet I have a "no Internet Access" notice, but everything works fine. I was also able to install some application from MS Store, although got the same error message, but it installed and worked.

So, how do I get past the 0x800713AB error message and purchase the activation key with usage desktop version of Microsoft Store?

Ivan P., May 1, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store didn't provide a code for activation of a purchased product

Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from Microsoft store, when it prompted me to install I clicked the download button, no response for about 10 minutes before I canceled. The order still went through, and I didn't get a code or an activation link
    in my email or in my order history so that I could link it to Mojang. I'd either like a refund or an activation code so I can actually activate my purchase.

HarrisonBogle, May 1, 2020
  4. linhlz Win User

Microsoft store purchase not installed, no activation code

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store purchase not installed, no activation code

1. Microsoft store purchase not installed, no activation code - Similar Threads - Microsoft store purchase

2. Windows Key Purchased Directly from Microsoft Store Not Activating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key Purchased Directly from Microsoft Store Not Activating?: Hi,I downloaded Windows 10 and successfully installed. I then purchased a Windows 10 Home key directly from the Microsoft store, however when I try to active it in the settings screen, it says: I've tried several different ways of trying to activate it including directly...
  3. Microsoft store DLC purchase/install iussue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store DLC purchase/install iussue: This happens everytime I try to use this platform/app...sighBought Howling peaks DLCand it says purchased but asks me to buy/gift againand not showing up in library.No install, no button at all. Restarted pc, same thing....
  4. Microsoft store purchase

Microsoft store purchase: Hi! I hljust purchased Forza horizon 4 ultimate add-ons bundle from microsoft store uși garaj paysafecard. My money were taken but I can t see the add ons in library and I can t see the purchase în order history. What can I do?...
  5. Microsoft Store Purchases

Microsoft Store Purchases: [ATTACH][ATTACH][IMG]if i purchased something for fortnite in the microsft store for a game dose it expire because it said the purchase was complete but its not in my fortnite account and it says you own this item but i never redeemed it someone please help * Moved from...
  6. Purchased apps on the Microsoft Store not downloading. Error Code: 0x80070422

Purchased apps on the Microsoft Store not downloading. Error Code: 0x80070422: Hello there, I've come here today with a problem that I haven't been able to fix with my own technical abilities, I recently purchased a game off the Microsoft Store Tetris Effect: Connected and its giving me problems with Error Code: 0x80070422. Strangely enough when I...
  7. microsoft store purchase

microsoft store purchase: On 11-29-2020 I purchased Microsoft Flight for $59.99. I am unable to download the game to my computer. My Microsoft account shows I payed for it, my PayPal account also shows I paid for it. When I click the download/install button it redirects me to a page to purchase it...
  8. Windows 10 Activation - Purchased thru Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Activation - Purchased thru Microsoft Store: I purchased Windows 10 Pro thru the microsoft store in july. It was working great. A recent windows update caused windows to think its Windows 10 Enterprise - which fails activation. Since I purchased thru store I don't have a product key to paste in the Activation Window...
  9. Problem installing game purchased in microsoft store error Code: 0x87E10BCF

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem installing game purchased in microsoft store error Code: 0x87E10BCF: I recently purchased Sea of thieves through the store and whenever I try to start the download it attempts to acquire licence and says It couldn't install and will try again shortly. I bought windows 10 for the sole reason of playing this game and have tried a plethora of...
  10. Microsoft store purchases

Microsoft store purchases: Why does Microsoft store Show that I have bought nearly every app, when I have not made any purchases? The store Shows I have purchased apps I have never even seen! WHAT is up?...