Windows 10: Microsoft Store purchase of Gears of War

Discus and support Microsoft Store purchase of Gears of War in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In December 2018, I purchased a digital copy of Gears of War 4. Last night my OS crashed due to HDD issues and I had to reinstall the game, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ash82, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Ash82 Win User

Microsoft Store purchase of Gears of War

In December 2018, I purchased a digital copy of Gears of War 4. Last night my OS crashed due to HDD issues and I had to reinstall the game, but the download file does not reflect on my account.

When I search for the game on he Store, I only have the option to re-purchase the game or reinstall the trial version.

Please HELP!

:)

Ash82, Feb 24, 2019

2. gears of war 4

Hi,

A corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why Gears of War 4 do not show up as owned on your computer. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the solutions below:

Solution 1: Make sure that you sign in the correct account that purchased the game (Gears of War 4). To check if the game is under your account. Kindly sign in your account on the link below and check your order history.

View your Microsoft Store order history

Solution 2: Sign out your account from Microsoft Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Solution 3: Sign in your account on Microsoft Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

You can also try to download the game from Windows Store using the account you used to purchase the game. The system can detect that your account already own the game and it will allow you to download the game.

Let us know how it goes, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Gears of War 4 early access starts today

Source: Gears of War 4 Early Access Starts Today - Xbox Wire

See also:

Brink, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Gears of War Esports Takes Over Flagship Microsoft Store Nov. 11-12

Source: Gears of War Esports Takes Over the Flagship Microsoft Store This Weekend - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store purchase of Gears of War - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store purchase

2. Gears of war unlimited

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of war unlimited: I have sound issues with my trotronics blue tooth speakers. The sound works for the first two minutes then drops. I hear a clicking sounds every few seconds as well. No other game that I own is as much of a pain as this one is. Sometimes I also get a message about my...
  3. GEARS OF WAR CRASHES

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    GEARS OF WAR CRASHES: GEARS OF WAR CRASHES EVERY 20 MINUTES AND IT SEEMS LIKE OTHER GAMERS LIKE ME HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. IVE UNINSTALLED ANS INSTALLED THE GAME VARIOUS TIMES AND IT STILL CRASHES MY PC HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF THE REQUIREMENTS TO PLAY IT, FROM GRAPHICS CARD TO MY PROCESSOR...
  4. Gears of War 5 Error 0x80040154

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 5 Error 0x80040154: Good day, Is anyone else experiencing this error while trying to install Gears of War 5? This error happens as well on Wolfenstein II. I have attempted the following solutions without any changes 1. Keep everything up to date (as reference, the cumulative update was...
  5. Gears of War 5 will not finish installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 5 will not finish installation: [ATTACH]On the windows store it does not give me an option to continue installation. [ATTACH] But as you can see on the main menu of the game it is stuck at 86%. There is nothing showing me progress of it installing anywhere, nor can i find an option on the game UI to...
  6. Gears of War 4

Gears of War 4: I'm pretty sure it isn't my internet because for 98 gigs, I was downloading at 80 mb/s, now it just says "downloading" and there's no download speed that shows. Can anyone help me fix this please? I really just wanna play Gears of War 4....
  7. Trial version licence for Gears of War 4, is not letting me launch full purchased Gears of War.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trial version licence for Gears of War 4, is not letting me launch full purchased Gears of War.: I bought Gears of War 4 recently, as a Windows 10 version. A trial licence for the game was attached to my account, from one year ago. I don't actually remember adding it to my account myself, but I might have done. Now I can not play the full retail version Gears of War...
  8. Gears of war 4

Gears of war 4: gears of war 4 is taking forever to install. the size of the game said it would be around 130 gigs but so far its downloaded 244 gigs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/556d24e0-c7d0-4cbc-aff1-e1169530909f"
  9. Gears of War 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 4: Hi today I get an issue with the game. After the launch I get the[IMG] After OK, app closing I install it today and first 3 launching was fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-of-war-4/075f823f-fb1b-4240-b180-fab38b18a15c
  10. Windows Store Gear of war 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Gear of war 4: Hello!!! i am downloading GEAR OF WAR 4 from windows store. Download 16GB..i paused and shut down my pc.And go out side for some work.when i came back and resume they start download from 0. What is this *Sad can any one explain and help..... 66657