Windows 10: Microsoft Store purchase will not run, says it is not a verified app?

Discus and support Microsoft Store purchase will not run, says it is not a verified app? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I installed an app on my child's computer, "GIMP 2.10 Store Version" and everytime she tries to run it, it says it isn't a verified app from the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GreatValueOP, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store purchase will not run, says it is not a verified app?

I installed an app on my child's computer, "GIMP 2.10 Store Version" and everytime she tries to run it, it says it isn't a verified app from the Microsoft Store. But that's where I downloaded it from. Even launching it from the Store has the same result.

Her PC is in S mode and I would like it to stay that way.

Thanks!

:)

GreatValueOP, Sep 5, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Store sharing purchased apps

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Have you added any alias to your Microsoft Account, from which you have purchased the apps?

• Are you able to view your purchased app other all the Microsoft account, from which you are logging in to your computer?

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store purchase will not run, says it is not a verified app?

Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store purchase will not run, says it is not a verified app?

1. Microsoft Store purchase will not run, says it is not a verified app? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store purchase

2. unable to purchase an app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to purchase an app from Microsoft store: When trying to download a paid app from the Microsoft Store, I get unhelpful errors.-dan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-purchase-an-app-from-microsoft-store/b48cb22a-bbb6-4e50-b7e1-9a6556810ea8
  3. Newly purchased Microsoft Store app will not install, previously purchased apps won't run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly purchased Microsoft Store app will not install, previously purchased apps won't run: I just purchased a new app from the Microsoft Store and it won't install. The icon just spins and it doesn't respond to trying to cancel the download. An available update does the same thing on the Library screen. Two previously purchased items from the Store also will not...
  4. Newly purchased Microsoft Store app will not install, previously purchased apps won't run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newly purchased Microsoft Store app will not install, previously purchased apps won't run: I just purchased a new app from the Microsoft Store and it won't install. The icon just spins and it doesn't respond to trying to cancel the download. An available update does the same thing on the Library screen. Two previously purchased items from the Store also will not...
  5. Unable to purchase app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to purchase app from Microsoft Store: I would like to purchase an app from the Microsoft Store. As I am a business user, I have to go the Microsoft Store for Business https://businessstore.microsoft.com/en-us/store. However, the app I am looking for does not appear to be in the business store. How do I get around...
  6. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  7. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  8. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Unable to purchase apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to purchase apps from Microsoft Store: If you are unable to purchase apps from Microsoft Store on Windows 10, then these troubleshooting tips are sure to help you. This article is mainly for those who can download free apps but cannot purchase any paid app from Microsoft Store. There are several reasons you might...
  10. Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself: Yesterday I downloaded the Windows Terminal (yay) and Forza Street on my machine. Forza Street downloading took too long so I just paused it (at around 1.7G/3.7G) and turned off my computer. This morning when I opened Microsoft Store and went into the downloading list,...