Windows 10: Microsoft Store purchased ads Free version of Video Trimmer master

Discus and support Microsoft Store purchased ads Free version of Video Trimmer master in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In-spite of purchasing the "Ads Free Premium" version of "Video Trimmer Master" application why ads keeps appearing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SHRINIVAST, May 6, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store purchased ads Free version of Video Trimmer master

In-spite of purchasing the "Ads Free Premium" version of "Video Trimmer Master" application why ads keeps appearing?

:)

SHRINIVAST, May 6, 2019
  2. hpholm Win User

lumia video trimmer on nokia lumia 520

The Video Trimmer app is no longer available.

Try Video Tuner by Microsoft, or another video editor from the app store.

Please also update the Lumia Camera app. The suggestion from the camera app to install the trimmer app was removed some time ago.

--

Hans

hpholm, May 6, 2019
  3. lumia video trimmer on nokia lumia 520

Why cannot I install Lumia Video Trimmer on Lumia 520

up vote 1 down vote
    favorite

I am using Lumia 520 Lumia Denim Update 2When I open a video that I have filmed using Lumia Camera, I am suggested to install Lumia Video Trimmer (fig. 1). But, when I go to Store, it is not available for my phone to install (fig. 2). Detailed info on the
    error are also shown in fig. 3. My phone is up to date and I connected using VPN to circumvent the possible problem of location availability, but still failed. What isn't it installed on my phone?

Microsoft Store purchased ads Free version of Video Trimmer master RUQSA.png

Microsoft Store purchased ads Free version of Video Trimmer master IBRBU.png

Microsoft Store purchased ads Free version of Video Trimmer master ZsGWz.png

lumia-video-trimmer

shareimprove this question

edited
    Sep 8 at 17:12

asked Sep 8 at 17:06

Microsoft Store purchased ads Free version of Video Trimmer master a54bb2f851c9a2663b82af59b462603c?s=32&d=identicon&r=PG&f=1.png

JasonStack

Connecting via a VPN does not change location availability - that is tied to your Microsoft Account. If you go to
    account.microsoft.com, sign in with the primary account used on the phone, go to "Your Info" > "Edit your personal info", what country does it show? – Rowland
    Shaw♦
    Sep 9 at 11:18

dakshphondekar, May 6, 2019
  4. MS Meg Win User

Microsoft Store purchased ads Free version of Video Trimmer master

Nokia Video Trimmer says it's incompatible with my Lumia 920

I just got the Nokia Lumia (929) Icon, and the Windows Store tells me that the Nokia Video Trimmer is not available for my phone. The updates are installed. Video Trimmer worked great on my 928 with the same service provider. What could be causing the
    error message that the trimmer isn't compatible with my phone?

MS Meg, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store purchased ads Free version of Video Trimmer master

1. Microsoft Store purchased ads Free version of Video Trimmer master - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store purchased

2. Windows 10 video trimmer causes videos to look washed out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 video trimmer causes videos to look washed out.: This never used to happen before.For a bit of context, I regularly do streams on video games and have to break down the 2+ hour long videos into various chunks to put them up on youtube. Now, when I do this, I had to use Win10 video trimmer as it's simple, to the point, and...
  3. Free version of Screenshot on Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free version of Screenshot on Microsoft Store?: Is there another screenshot app like Lightshot, Screenshot but free on store that allows you only use hotkey to save screenshot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-version-of-screenshot-on-microsoft-store/a1b11be2-be3c-4bd3-81e6-4986c468441b
  4. Free version of Screenshot on Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free version of Screenshot on Microsoft Store?: Is there another screenshot app like Lightshot, Screenshot but free on store that allows you only use hotkey to save screenshot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-version-of-screenshot-on-microsoft-store/a1b11be2-be3c-4bd3-81e6-4986c468441b
  5. Microsoft store purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store purchase: Hi! I hljust purchased Forza horizon 4 ultimate add-ons bundle from microsoft store uși garaj paysafecard. My money were taken but I can t see the add ons in library and I can t see the purchase în order history. What can I do?...
  6. Microsoft Store Purchases

Microsoft Store Purchases: [ATTACH][ATTACH][IMG]if i purchased something for fortnite in the microsft store for a game dose it expire because it said the purchase was complete but its not in my fortnite account and it says you own this item but i never redeemed it someone please help * Moved from...
  7. Failure in purchasing free apps in the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure in purchasing free apps in the Microsoft store: Whenever I try to buy a free app on the Microsoft store, it asks for my PIN, and then it asks for my account password. After all of that, it does nothing. It doesn't even tell me "error" all it does is not purchase the app I'm trying to buy, and sends me to the purchase app...
  8. microsoft store purchase

microsoft store purchase: On 11-29-2020 I purchased Microsoft Flight for $59.99. I am unable to download the game to my computer. My Microsoft account shows I payed for it, my PayPal account also shows I paid for it. When I click the download/install button it redirects me to a page to purchase it...
  9. Microsoft Free solitaire ads

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Free solitaire ads: How to prevent loud annoying repetitive ads during games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-free-solitaire-ads/aa79bb09-1b79-4ac3-9749-2cf83f4a281b
  10. Microsoft store purchases

Microsoft store purchases: Why does Microsoft store Show that I have bought nearly every app, when I have not made any purchases? The store Shows I have purchased apps I have never even seen! WHAT is up?...