Windows 10: Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

Discus and support Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AhmadRasul1, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card?

:)

AhmadRasul1, Apr 25, 2022

2. Windows Store Purchase Broken?

Hi Michaelleepow,

We appreciate your time and efforts to get back to us.

We need more information to help you better.

• Which is the app you are trying to purchase from Store? Does the issue persists when you try to purchase any particular app/any apps from the Windows store?

• Which is the payment option you use to purchase the apps from Windows Store? Did you try to use the other payment options to purchase the app from the Windows Store?
    Follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the payment options.

• Open the Windows store.

• Tap or click on your account at the top right corner of the Windows store.

• Click on Payment options.

• You will be redirected to your account sign in page. (Enter your account credentials to sign in to the account)

• Once you have signed in to the account, you will be able to see the Add a payment method.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to change the payment methods.
    Reference: You may refer to the below help articles on how to add or remove or update different payment methods on your Microsoft account.

Change a payment option on your Microsoft account

Add a payment method to your Microsoft account

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Apr 25, 2022
  3. App store trouble: purchasing apps

Hello, Seth McCain .

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We're glad to help you!

I understand that you are unable to purchase apps from the Store. We'd suggest the you check your information for the payment method for the Windows Store. Please check the steps provided below:

To add or edit the payment method for your Windows Store account

• On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.

• Tap or click Account, and then tap or click My account.

• Tap or click Add payment method or Edit payment method, edit any necessary info, and then tap or click Submit.

Notes

• If you want to buy an app from the Store in a specific country or region, you need to use a payment method from that country or region. For more info, see Use
      the Windows Store in a different country or region

• When you add a credit card as a payment method, Microsoft authorizes the card by making a small, temporary charge to your account. You won’t pay anything until you buy something from the Store.

• Your credit card company might charge an International Transaction Fee (ITF) or a currency conversation charge when you buy something from the Store.

To remove a payment method from your account

• On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.

• Tap or click Account, and then tap or click My account.

• Tap or click Remove.

• Sign in to the billing website with your Microsoft account.

• Tap or click payment options.

• Choose a payment method, tap or click remove, and then tap or click remove.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks!

Justin Sor, Apr 25, 2022
  4. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

Windows Store Purchase Broken?

Been trying to complete the purchase order of "Haunted Past Demo" using my Bing Rewards that I got which is a $10 Windows App Store Credit. "The Windows Store Pre-paid card"

Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment [​IMG]

michaelleepow90, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

1. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Purchases

2. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  3. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  4. Microsoft store purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store purchase: Hi! I hljust purchased Forza horizon 4 ultimate add-ons bundle from microsoft store uși garaj paysafecard. My money were taken but I can t see the add ons in library and I can t see the purchase în order history. What can I do?...
  5. Microsoft Store Purchases

Microsoft Store Purchases: [ATTACH][ATTACH][IMG]if i purchased something for fortnite in the microsft store for a game dose it expire because it said the purchase was complete but its not in my fortnite account and it says you own this item but i never redeemed it someone please help * Moved from...
  6. microsoft store purchase

microsoft store purchase: On 11-29-2020 I purchased Microsoft Flight for $59.99. I am unable to download the game to my computer. My Microsoft account shows I payed for it, my PayPal account also shows I paid for it. When I click the download/install button it redirects me to a page to purchase it...
  7. Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself

Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself: Yesterday I downloaded the Windows Terminal (yay) and Forza Street on my machine. Forza Street downloading took too long so I just paused it (at around 1.7G/3.7G) and turned off my computer. This morning when I opened Microsoft Store and went into the downloading list,...
  8. Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store

Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store: I have spent more than an hour trying to find the answer to a simple question: How do I get a refund for an app purchased through the Store which does not work? Although the amount involved is very small, much less in value than the time being spent, I don't expect to pay...
  9. Microsoft store purchases

Microsoft store purchases: Why does Microsoft store Show that I have bought nearly every app, when I have not made any purchases? The store Shows I have purchased apps I have never even seen! WHAT is up?...
  10. purchase app not installed but payment taken...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    purchase app not installed but payment taken...: hello, my first experience with a purchase didn't went well... I purchased the plugin to view the hevc video extension but an error appeared. result I paid the euro but the extension is not installed what a shame.... first and last time I will purchase something.......