Windows 10: Microsoft Store query

Discus and support Microsoft Store query in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello :) (This is my first time here, and still very much a novice with W10 even after all this time !) When checking for updates in the Store, there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mjbj403, Oct 18, 2019.

1. mjbj403 Win User

Microsoft Store query

Hello Microsoft Store query :)

(This is my first time here, and still very much a novice with W10 even after all this time !)

When checking for updates in the Store, there seem to be quite a few that are downloaded that hardly seem to be of any relevance to me.

For example: Groove Music, Films & TV, One Note, Dolby Access, etc.

Is there any way of filtering out any that I don't want, or do I just have to let MS download them anyway? Is there a menu I can use to do this?

These updates use some of the data allowance for home broadband, and even more of an issue if using a mobile data package.

Thanks if anyone can advise please.

:)

mjbj403, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Lanso Win User

MS ACCESS: A7 Building Queries in Microsoft Access

Hello, I'm having problems with creating a database from this questions. I was able to do get to a point but won't show or missing something. Can anyone help on these questions:

2. Display the CustomerNum, CustomerName, OwnerName, Phone, RestaurantType, and FirstContact of customers who were first contacted in 1992 and 1993. The list should be sorted by the FirstContact date (with the most recent at the top) within RestaurantType in ascending order.

3. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

4. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

5. Show the CustomerNum, OwnerName, Kitchen Area, InvoiceAmt, and ZipCode for customers who are located in ZipCodes starting with 43 and have InvoiceAmt between $1,200 and $2,000. The list should be sorted by CustomerNum.

Attached is the File on a zip as access file is not accepted.
    The queries I'm working from that I made for some of these are Customer Query, Restaurant Type, Order Query 1.
    Thanks this will be a lot of help as I've been trying to do this for the last 3 days.

Lanso, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store Fading

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you are facing. Before I suggest you some troubleshooting steps and confuse you more, can you share what exactly happens with the Windows Store?

• What do you mean by fades away? Does it crash?

• Are you not able to sign in to Windows Store? What error message do you get?
    Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store query

Microsoft Store

Hi Shahzaib,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Method 1: Run Windows Store troubleshooter.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.

• Click on “View All” on top left pane.

• Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store.

Press “Windows key + R” and type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store query

1. Microsoft Store query - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store query

2. Devices Linked To Microsoft Store Query?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices Linked To Microsoft Store Query?: Hi everyone, I have Windows 11 on one PC and two laptops. One of the laptops is a shared user account for the home. I also have a Windows 10 laptop.On the devices link to Microsoft Store where you can unlink accounts: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content , I can see...
  3. Devices Linked To Microsoft Store Query?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices Linked To Microsoft Store Query?: Hi everyone, I have Windows 11 on one PC and two laptops. One of the laptops is a shared user account for the home. I also have a Windows 10 laptop.On the devices link to Microsoft Store where you can unlink accounts: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content , I can see...
  4. Query

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Query: Hi,my laptop hangs sometimes and shutters while playing games and my hdd usage is also not constant so iam thinking of upgrading it but as my budget is tight which should i upgrade first 1.my 4gb ram to 8 gb or2. Should i insert a nvme 128gb ssd as a boot device ??Please...
  5. Outlook / Microsoft Family Query

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Outlook / Microsoft Family Query: Hello! I wonder if anyone can help? I have set up a new laptop which has Windows 10 on it and I am using Microsoft Family. Within Microsoft Family I set up a child account which is an outlook email address however when I try to sign into the child profile on the laptop...
  6. Query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Query: My laptop came with a pre-activated Windows 10 several years ago. Yesterday, it restarted on its own, then when it opened, a message appeared on the lower right corner of the screen saying "Activate Windows". I opened Settings - Activation - Troubleshooter, then I received...
  7. Query related to making a purchase from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Query related to making a purchase from Microsoft Store: I want to buy from the Microsoft Store but I do not want it to save my credit card number is it possible . I hate that it save my credit card # ***Original title: I want to buy from the Microsoft Store but I do not want it to save my credit card number is it possible ....
  8. Query related to raising a Complaint to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Query related to raising a Complaint to Microsoft: Hello, Where can ik send an complaint to Microsoft and ho sure is it that they will answer? Regards, Leo ***Original title:Complaint***...
  9. Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate query

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate query: Microsoft DSRE PKI Certificate Policy/Certification Practice Statement For TLS CAs (DSRE CP/CPS) is out of date. Should I accept it or will you update your certificate? ***Original title: Microsoft DSRE PKI***...
  10. one note and microsoft wallet query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one note and microsoft wallet query: i never use this app and is it ok to uninstall... >>>along with microsoft wallet*Shock [img] 93214