Windows 10: Microsoft Store Receipt Email

Discus and support Microsoft Store Receipt Email in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I just made a recent purchase on the Microsoft store, specifically the new Xbox. I was notified that my receipt went to the original and now... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tha Real Ocho, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Receipt Email

Hello,

I just made a recent purchase on the Microsoft store, specifically the new Xbox.

I was notified that my receipt went to the original and now closed email for this account.

Clearly, my current email is linked to this account or I would not be able to log on this forum or any other Microsoft service at all.

My question is: How do I change Microsoft Store Receipts to go to my current email and not my old email?

Thank you.

:)

Tha Real Ocho, Sep 22, 2020
  2. RL808 Win User

Physical Microsoft Store Purchase Receipt

I purchased a laptop from the Microsoft Store in Tysons Corner, VA (Store #10) in late 2018. I also purchased the PerformanceGuard Protection Plan. I need to file a claim now, however, when PerformanceGuard looks up the serial number of the laptop, they
    can not find it.

They are requesting a receipt, however, the only thing emailed to me from the store is an email saying "Thank you for Choosing Us" with a link to provide feeback. I did not receive the receipt that I had requested in store to be emailed to me.

I tried calling the Microsoft Store support number, however, I am being told that they only support Microsoft Store Online issues and not physical Microsoft Stores.

Who can I contact to get the receipt for my purchase so I can file a claim? The physical store is closed due to COVID so I can not call them.

Thanks.

RL808, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Microsoft store sends me someone else's receipts

Hi,

I've been receiving someone else's Microsoft purchase receipts for a few years now.

They are sent to my email address, with my name, but the receipt is for someone else's purchases.

Once I tried to chat online to a Microsoft employee about it and they claimed the email address the receipts were from wasn't a microsoft email address.

But that's definitely not true.

(mostly *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ; sometimes *** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

It's not a phishing scam. There's nothing in the email that wants my information.

I tried to block the address but I can't. It's from microsoft.com!!

It's a small nuisance but how long does it take for this mistake to get identified? I know this guy's home address and all his purchases. I'm sure he wouldn't be that happy about his info being sent to some random guy in Australia.

sergeant rhombus, Sep 22, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

Microsoft Store Receipt Email

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Receipt Email

1. Microsoft Store Receipt Email - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Receipt

2. Microsoft keeps sending email and receipts to old address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft keeps sending email and receipts to old address: Hello, I've searched and searched for a direct way to contact MS on this issue. My last hope is asking here. Microsoft sends any email communications to a very old yahoo address I don't use anymore though I still have access, even though the only address registered with my MS...
  3. Microsoft keeps sending email and receipts to old address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft keeps sending email and receipts to old address: Hello, I've searched and searched for a direct way to contact MS on this issue. My last hope is asking here. Microsoft sends any email communications to a very old yahoo address I don't use anymore though I still have access, even though the only address registered with my MS...
  4. Microsoft keeps sending email and receipts to old address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Never Received order confirmation/email receipt after ordering from Microsoft online store

Never Received order confirmation/email receipt after ordering from Microsoft online store: Issue: I placed an order for a Surface pro bundle and was charged from my bank account but I never received an email confirmation and/or receipt from the order. Question: Are receipts and/or confirmations supposed to automatically process or do you not get one until the...
  6. Read receipt in eMail Client?

in Browsers and Email
    Read receipt in eMail Client?: I would like to know how to get eMC to send me a read receipt to indicate that my mail has been recived. Can eMC do this please? I do have the Pro version. Thanks 168092
  7. Read receipt in eMail Client?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Read receipt in eMail Client?: I would like to know how to get eMC to send me a read receipt to indicate that my mail has been recived. Can eMC do this please? I do have the Pro version. Thanks 168092
  8. Physical Microsoft Store Purchase Receipt

Physical Microsoft Store Purchase Receipt: I purchased a laptop from the Microsoft Store in Tysons Corner, VA Store #10 in late 2018. I also purchased the PerformanceGuard Protection Plan. I need to file a claim now, however, when PerformanceGuard looks up the serial number of the laptop, they can not find it....
  9. Email read receipts ???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Email read receipts ???: Hi I am trying to set up my email on windows 10 and do not seem to be able to find a function to set up the read receipts. Please advise how this is done. Surely in this day and age it must be possible we are in 2019 after all. Regards Warren...
  10. Receipt for email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Receipt for email: How can I ask for a notification that the email I send has been delivered? On my old email there was an option for this but there is nothing on windows 10 Mail as far as I can see....