Windows 10: microsoft store redeem bug

Discus and support microsoft store redeem bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello i owned the java version of Minecraft for my pc, i learned about getting the windows 10 version to play with my little brothers on their xboxs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NicholasAntonioni, Feb 13, 2019.

1. microsoft store redeem bug

hello i owned the java version of Minecraft for my pc, i learned about getting the windows 10 version to play with my little brothers on their xboxs, but when I went to redeem the code it said it had already been calmed, I don't wanna spend an extra 30 for a game I should own already, I have already checked my pass computers to see if it was redeemed there but was outta luck, any help given would be greatly appreciated

:)

NicholasAntonioni, Feb 13, 2019

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, ....

Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, and more

microsoft store redeem bug [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/windows-store...ture-and-more/

Cluster Head, Feb 13, 2019
  4. microsoft store redeem bug

Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

microsoft store redeem bug

1. microsoft store redeem bug - Similar Threads - microsoft store redeem

2. win11 key redeem on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win11 key redeem on Microsoft Store: Hi,I have purchased a new win11 licence key but I am not in a position to use yet. I want to redeem against my microsoft account so that I can use after I buy my new pc. But I am unable to do so.help much appreciated pls.Regards,Duncan...
  3. win11 key redeem on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win11 key redeem on Microsoft Store: Hi,I have purchased a new win11 licence key but I am not in a position to use yet. I want to redeem against my microsoft account so that I can use after I buy my new pc. But I am unable to do so.help much appreciated pls.Regards,Duncan...
  4. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  5. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  6. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft Store Bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Bug: Good day, Today I encountered a rather strange glitch in the Microsoft Store. I can actually buy something from the store and install it only once. If I remove any software and try to reinstall it from the store, neither the installation nor the download begins. The menu with...
  8. Microsoft store bug

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store bug: Once you cancel the download from microsoft store for any app in between you cannot download it again. It happened with me when I tried to download itunes and cancelled the download in between now it is not giving me the option to re-download. I tried installing from third...
  9. Cant redeem a code on microsoft store

Cant redeem a code on microsoft store: I followed the instruction go to this website https://redeem.microsoft.com/ put the code but when im trying to redeem it it appear this error Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code...
  10. Microsoft Store Redeem Page Not Working

Microsoft Store Redeem Page Not Working: The page to redeem a code isn't working. I've tried to access the page https://microsoft.com/redeem on Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and the Microsoft Store App on my computer as well as Safari on my phone. I've cleared my cache as well as relogged, and neither solved the...