Windows 10: Microsoft Store Redeem Page Not Working

Discus and support Microsoft Store Redeem Page Not Working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The page to redeem a code isn't working. I've tried to access the page https://microsoft.com/redeem on Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and the Microsoft Store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Clickette, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Clickette Win User

Microsoft Store Redeem Page Not Working

The page to redeem a code isn't working. I've tried to access the page https://microsoft.com/redeem on Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and the Microsoft Store App on my computer as well as Safari on my phone. I've cleared my cache as well as relogged, and neither solved the problem.

:)

Clickette, Nov 20, 2018

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, ....

Windows Store to get more UI improvements, in-app Redeem feature, and more

Microsoft Store Redeem Page Not Working [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/windows-store...ture-and-more/

Cluster Head, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store Redeem Page Not Working

Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store Redeem Page Not Working

1. Microsoft Store Redeem Page Not Working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Redeem

2. Microsoft Store search page does not work FIX

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store search page does not work FIX: When I search for something in the Microsoft Store, the search page is not displayed. Instead, the page loads indefinitely. Only the limited result display as a dropdown is shown. Everything else works without problems.Windows 10 version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046Microsoft...
  3. win11 key redeem on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win11 key redeem on Microsoft Store: Hi,I have purchased a new win11 licence key but I am not in a position to use yet. I want to redeem against my microsoft account so that I can use after I buy my new pc. But I am unable to do so.help much appreciated pls.Regards,Duncan...
  4. win11 key redeem on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win11 key redeem on Microsoft Store: Hi,I have purchased a new win11 licence key but I am not in a position to use yet. I want to redeem against my microsoft account so that I can use after I buy my new pc. But I am unable to do so.help much appreciated pls.Regards,Duncan...
  5. Microsoft Store Not Working "Page could not be loaded"

Microsoft Store Not Working "Page could not be loaded": Hi,I recently can't use my Microsoft Store. It always shows "Page could not be loaded. Please try again later". I suppose it means the connection issue but my wifi is working - everything else needs wifi is working perfectly. I have tried many methods on the internet but the...
  6. Redeeming a code on Microsoft Store does not function.

Redeeming a code on Microsoft Store does not function.: Clicking "Redeem a code" on the Microsoft Store opens a password box. After entering my password, the box closes, returning me to the store. I've attempted running the Windows Store troubleshooter, resetting it in the apps settings, resetting the store's cache, and...
  7. "Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code

"Code Redeemed" On Microsoft Store when I never redeemed that code: I recently tried to redeem the code for the Minecraft Windows 10 version available to those who bought the Java version before sometime in 2018. I bought mine all the way back in 2012, so that would qualify me to get it. After looking around online, I saw that I had to go...
  8. Cant redeem a code on microsoft store

Cant redeem a code on microsoft store: I followed the instruction go to this website https://redeem.microsoft.com/ put the code but when im trying to redeem it it appear this error Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code...
  9. Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues while redeeming Minecraft from Microsoft Store: My MineCraft Code For windows 10 is not finished or it wont pop up i tried it a thousand times but it wont work can i have a new code for windows 10 please i have minecraft java the code from the mojang website its broken and it dont work i could use some help please i want...
  10. microsoft store redeem bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store redeem bug: hello i owned the java version of Minecraft for my pc, i learned about getting the windows 10 version to play with my little brothers on their xboxs, but when I went to redeem the code it said it had already been calmed, I don't wanna spend an extra 30 for a game I should own...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store redeem a code not working

2. microsoft redeem a code not working

3. microsoft redeem support not working

4. microsoft redeem reward not working