Windows 10: Microsoft store - redirect to store form Software center SCCM

Discus and support Microsoft store - redirect to store form Software center SCCM in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; HI in the process and planning to implement MS store and MSfB in our enterprise. Initial plan is that we will keep Software centre for current user... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TonyMCg, Oct 2, 2019.

1. TonyMCg Win User

Microsoft store - redirect to store form Software center SCCM

HI

in the process and planning to implement MS store and MSfB in our enterprise.

Initial plan is that we will keep Software centre for current user Application/software request and installs, and then enable and make available the private store for Desktop UWP Apps, so TWO store really Microsoft Store and Software Center on users desktop.

As the users are familiar with Software Center, and will more than likely go there first when looking for something, in the initial intern period, so if looking for an APP they probably go there.

What I'm looking for details on , is there a way to put a link or redirect into Software Center, so if a user finds an APP it directs them to the Store to get it form there. Or what has other done to direct users to Store form Software Center.

Thank you

:)

TonyMCg, Oct 2, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Introduces Online Store for the U.S.

Redmond-based Microsoft has quietly launched an online store today. It's real and comes without a big advertising campaign all over the world. Simply named Microsoft Store and previously available only in the UK, Germany and Korea, now the store invites all U.S. citizens to buy Microsoft products online too. The store has just started, and it offers an extended line-up of software and hardware products under the Microsoft brand. When it comes to software purchase, the store allows to either order the software and have it delivered to your doorstep, or directly download it after the moment of payment. Users who decide to take the digital download way will be permitted to re-download the product until the mainstream support for it end. Typically this is 5 years after the product is released. Also, you always have the option of copying the downloaded products to physical media if you want to have them available for as long as you need. The original product keys for all the digital downloaded software will be stored in your personal Microsoft Store Account alongside your purchase history so you can use it to re-install your software at any time. Finally, here's the link to the Microsoft Store, you can check it at any time.

Source: Microsoft Blog

malware, Oct 2, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 2, 2019
  4. timta2 Win User

Microsoft to Open a Chain of Retail Stores for its Products

I called it!

01-12-2009
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    "I wonder how long it will be before The Microsoft Store opens in the mall down the street?"

I hope this doesn't turn out to be the bad decision that I think it will be. I don't think it is a good time, but I guess they have the money to burn don't they? They are really going to have to do something special to attract customers to their stores. Throwing Windows and miscellaneous software/hardware into a storefront isn't going to produce a winner. Hopefully they will hire some people like previous posters instead of the typical computer store douchebags who don't care. (No offense if you work in a computer store and care.)

timta2, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft store - redirect to store form Software center SCCM - Similar Threads - Microsoft store redirect

2. apps failed to install form microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps failed to install form microsoft store: I'm unable to install any apps form microsoft store. I get this error code 0x80073CF9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-failed-to-install-form-microsoft-store/42489b6d-6dc3-4dce-8ff3-9318b591387e
  3. apps failed to install form microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps failed to install form microsoft store: I'm unable to install any apps form microsoft store. I get this error code 0x80073CF9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-failed-to-install-form-microsoft-store/42489b6d-6dc3-4dce-8ff3-9318b591387e
  4. apps failed to install form microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. SCCM: Company portal shows notifications of software center

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCCM: Company portal shows notifications of software center: Hi all,We are using SCCM in combination with the company portal. Software center will still pop up with notifications instead of the company portal even though the company portal is the selected software center.For example:User wants to install a new piece of software but...
  6. Opening an app and then getting redirected to Microsoft Store

Opening an app and then getting redirected to Microsoft Store: I just downloaded an app from a website and when I tried to open it, it redirects me to the Microsoft Store stating that the app I'm trying to install isn't a verified Microsoft app. How do I stop this from happening and why does it do that?w...
  7. Can't download anything form Microsoft Store

Can't download anything form Microsoft Store: Today I bought Minecraft for WIndows 10. I created Microsoft Account and tried to download it. But it didn't work. The Install button isn't working. I tried reseting MS, using PowerShell and restarting computer, but nothing worked. I dont know what to do. Please help! I want...
  8. Microsoft Software Store Storing multiple App version

Microsoft Software Store Storing multiple App version: Let's say I have an app AppX version 1.0 in the software store of version. A new version AppX 2.0 is deployed in the software store. can i store AppX version 1.0 and AppX version 2.0 in the software store? or it's not possible to have multiple versions of the same app in...
  9. Download Software at Microsoft Store

Download Software at Microsoft Store: Dear, i bought affinity photo at Window store, but the download file still no responding. please help. Regards Ari https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-software-at-microsoft-store/b95eb8e5-5bcd-43da-af47-fb87d91db27f"
  10. Finding software in Microsoft Store

in Browsers and Email
    Finding software in Microsoft Store: Presently on Windows 10 Google Chrome does not work (does crazy things). I understand that Google submitted Chrome to Microsoft and is somewhere in the Microsoft store. As far as I can see there is no search function in the Microsoft store. How would I find Google Chrome in...