Windows 10: Microsoft Store Refund required

Discus and support Microsoft Store Refund required in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, Dell 5570 Win 10 Home installed as prebuilt system. Use online option link to MS Store Upgrade to Win 10 Pro. Order went through, correct Win 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by src-displayname, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store Refund required

Hi,

Dell 5570 Win 10 Home installed as prebuilt system. Use online option link to MS Store Upgrade to Win 10 Pro. Order went through, correct Win 10 Pro & price. Can't activate, none of the online Activation Troubleshoot options work. System currently says Windows 10 Enterprise and activation error code 0x803F7001. Device not showing on MS Account page, other PC does display okay, did verify this Dell multiple times, got the codes sent to backup email address.

The MS Account is attached to Dell administrator account.

Previous device (tower PC) did login with MS Account but it was a retail Win 10 install with a product key, not a digital license activation.

Using the option restore Dell system to last version.

None of the Dell packaging has a product key, but a "wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey" found 1 , but it was not accepted again.

Settings System About has reverted to Win 10 Home 1803 okay. Checking apps, things are working.

What I need is a refund for the MS Store order, where the correct version of Win wasn't installed, and the activation didn't work.

The 2 links on the order didn't work, and the rest is just going around in circles, back to the same activation tshoot pages.

Thanks

Steve

:)

src-displayname, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store Refund required

need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store Refund required

1. Microsoft Store Refund required - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Refund

2. I submitted a refund for purchases in the required window and these were not refunded with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I submitted a refund for purchases in the required window and these were not refunded with...: I submitted a refund for multiple charges my child's friend initiated and didn't receive a notice about whether or not this would be refunded. I would like to check on the progress of the ticket but can not find the status anywhere....
  3. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  4. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase - refund: Dear Microsoft!Today I've bought a premium currency and I didn't receive it. I discovered that I have connected different account and I didn't receive currency to my sea of thieves account. Can I get a refund?...
  5. Microsoft store purchase - refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. What exactly is the refund policy at Microsoft Store?

What exactly is the refund policy at Microsoft Store?: I bought a WiFi analysis app which has not been updated in over 4 years. Link is https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH20FR1. It does not recognize my device since it's WiFi6 and is practically useless for me. On the store there was no option of "Try before buy" or...
  7. Refund of Microsoft Store purchase

Refund of Microsoft Store purchase: I recently paid for a yearly subscription for a VPN on accident when I was attempting to just get the 7-day free trial this was already a real hit to the gut as it cost me $85 which I really did not have to spend, but then the app didn't even recognise I had its premium and...
  8. Microsoft store requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store requirements: I have struggled with the Microsoft store i buy a game and then cant use it because the store says i do not meet the requirements but when i used to play this game on my other PC it worked fine and this PC works better as it has better hardware. and this PC can run rust a 60...
  9. How to get Refund from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Refund from Microsoft Store: Installed spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store but it does nothing apart from allow me to add player names. How to get refund? [Original Title: Installed and purchased spelling game jearle1974 from microsoft store waste of money.]...
  10. Refund for the purchase made through Microsoft Store

Refund for the purchase made through Microsoft Store: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...