Windows 10: Microsoft store rejoin issues

Discus and support Microsoft store rejoin issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i am trying to buy some thing in a game and but my region is locked on Turks and Caicos islands i live in the united states So when i try to buy it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by heatherb5, Apr 8, 2021.

1. heatherb5 Win User

Microsoft store rejoin issues

So i am trying to buy some thing in a game and but my region is locked on Turks and Caicos islands i live in the united states So when i try to buy it i get this message The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match but i cant change the region

:)

heatherb5, Apr 8, 2021

2. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store Issues

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions in order for us to properly address your login issue with Windows store and opening the app.

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to this?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What is the exact error message you were receiving when opening the app?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter
    to troubleshoot the app and Microsoft store.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Microsoft store rejoin issues

Microsoft store issues

Hello,

I have tried multiple steps listed everywhere in this forun to try and resolve this issue but I am unable to open Microsoft store on my windows 10 machine. Everytime I try to open store it shows progress circle and closes back

vinay tamta, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store rejoin issues

1. Microsoft store rejoin issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft store rejoin

2. Microsoft Store issues.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store issues.: Hello, Recently, during the Windows update electricity in my house went off. My computer wasn't able to finish the update and now there is a problem with Microsoft Store. I cannot open it as well as other apps from the store e.g. photos, cortana, music. When I turn on the pc...
  3. Issue with Microsoft Store

Issue with Microsoft Store: It's been few months now since my Microsoft Store is not working at all. Instead of "Microsoft Store" in start menu, I can see "ms-resource:StoreTitle". I don't know what issue triggered this problem but I would be very glad if someone can help me with this. Thank you in...
  4. Microsoft Store issues.

Microsoft Store issues.: So I tried to get the Forza Horizon 3 Duracell GTA Spano pack without Forza Horizon 3 fully installed. It says there are no devices applicable. Is this normal? I have the game, it's just not fully installed yet....
  5. Issue with Microsoft Store

Issue with Microsoft Store: Hi! I have been facing an issue with the microsoft store. It all started with opening Microsoft Photos. I tried opening some pictures but the app would not open. I tried to open Microsoft Store to reinstall it, but Microsoft Store did not open. updated Windows to its...
  6. Issue with Microsoft Store

Issue with Microsoft Store: My issue is very simple, I can't click "addition / join" button at Microsoft Store. I wanted to buy a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but I had to change my payment method and after that I couldn't click at "addition / join" button. I need quick help. I couldn't find Microsoft Store...
  7. Microsoft Store Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Issue: Dear Friends, I recently purchased a new Laptop with registered Widow 10 and everything going great but I can't install the application from the "Microsoft Store". It always that I have owned the apps or when I click on "Get", nothing happens. Please help as I have to...
  8. Rejoin Tech Support

Rejoin Tech Support: Need to rejoin Tech Support Service ticket No. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rejoin-tech-support/b6b7ae3b-cc12-49c6-81fb-c65937953909
  9. Microsoft Store issues

Microsoft Store issues: Hello, I freshly installed windows 10 about 2 weeks ago on a brand new computer. Already, Microsoft Store hasn't been working properly since the first time I tried it. It would not install ANY apps, it would download them but then spit out errors at the end. So finally I...
  10. Microsoft Store issue

Microsoft Store issue: My old laptop broke down and I purchased a new one. I tried to download games that I had bought before but this system requires me to buy them again. Why? I have bought them already...