Windows 10: Microsoft Store Repair problems.

Discus and support Microsoft Store Repair problems. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had a problem where my downloads would not finalize so I followed a guide and repaired microsoft storethru apps and featuresand now I can't even open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jdjadawdj, Aug 17, 2022.

1. jdjadawdj Win User

Microsoft Store Repair problems.

I had a problem where my downloads would not finalize so I followed a guide and repaired microsoft storethru apps and featuresand now I can't even open itHELP

:)

jdjadawdj, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Aug 17, 2022
  3. harrymc Win User
    Missing icons for Trusted Microsoft Store Apps in Start Menu search and taskbar

Below are some troubleshooting steps in ascending order of severity.
    Before starting, take careful backups including a system image.
    I suggest using for that
    AOMEI Backupper Standard Free.
    Create also the AOMEI boot CD or USB and test that it can boot and can see
    both your system disk and the disk where the image backup is stored.

To reinstall all Store apps for the current account :

1. Open Windows PowerShell as Administrator
    2. Copy and paste the command below in PowerShell, and press Enter

3. Wait for this to finish and reboot.

If this does not work, Windows is in bad shape.
    Start by checking the integrity of system files :

1. Open an elevated Command Prompt (cmd) or an elevated Windows PowerShell.
    2. In the elevated command prompt, execute the command below :

3. Reboot

If this does not help, follow the steps outlined in the article

How to Repair Windows 10 Image using DISM.

If the problem is still there, we start getting into the heavy stuff.
    Execute
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade.

harrymc, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

One of another possible cause of the issue is damaged Windows Store cache. We suggest running another Windows Store troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on the System and Security.
    • Click on the Troubleshoot common computer problems link under Security and Maintenance.
    • Click on Hardware and Sounds.
    • Look for Windows Store Apps and click it to launch the troubleshooter.
    • Click the Advanced link and make sure Apply repair automatically is selected.
    • Click Next and the troubleshooter will run.
    • In most cases, the troubleshooter will find and repair the issue automatically. However, If the troubleshooter finds any issues, it will be listed in the result with the additional instruction to follow.

Looking forward to your reply.

Jan Del, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Repair problems. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Repair

2. Microsoft Store Repair problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Repair problems.: I had a problem where my downloads would not finalize so I followed a guide and repaired microsoft storethru apps and featuresand now I can't even open itHELP...
  3. Microsoft Store Repair problems.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Repair problems.: I had a problem where my downloads would not finalize so I followed a guide and repaired microsoft storethru apps and featuresand now I can't even open itHELP...
  4. Microsoft Store Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Problem: Today I wanted to go onto the Microsoft store to install an app but whenever i click on an app my screen begins flashing black. It gets to the point where I cant even exit the Microsoft store and I have to force shutdown my pc. It is most likely a GPU problem. The Microsoft...
  5. Microsoft Store problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store problem: [ATTACH] Can someone identify what could be the problem with Microsoft Store and why does it look like on this screenshot? I have tried everything to fix it, clearing cache, reinstalling but nothing hellped. Thanks!...
  6. Microsoft Store PROBLEM

Microsoft Store PROBLEM: I have 2 disks, first 500gb ssd for os and second 2tb for games and apps. I really like microsoft games and i bought game pass. I had some issues so i reinstalled a windows, after reset microsoft store dont see games on my second disk 2tb one Also i cant delete this folder...
  7. Microsoft store problems

Microsoft store problems: When i open my microsoft store it says "there is a problem in out end. please try again later". I bought this computer a year ago and it still appear like that. Please help....
  8. Microsoft Store Problems

Microsoft Store Problems: Well, Recently I got this store problem. Refresh the page with this error code 0x8000FFFF and more stuff. After I press refresh the store gives me this wheels of dots which means loading. and then after some seconds it automatically closes. So I hope I get a helpful answer...
  9. Problem with Microsoft Store

Problem with Microsoft Store: I bought halo wars 2 for windows on PC about a year ago. In about September time and then again in October, I bought 2 DLC for the game (Sgt Johnson leader pack, then Commander Jerome leader pack). I played them for months no problem. A few weeks ago, I reset my computer and...
  10. Microsoft store problem

Microsoft store problem: fix windows 10 store not opening problem. how to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-problem/6edf2b92-6f38-4f57-82ac-360829399fea"