Windows 10: Microsoft store requires profile edit and does not allow for user outside of Unuted States

Discus and support Microsoft store requires profile edit and does not allow for user outside of Unuted States in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When trying to purchase from Microsoft Store updating profile does not allow change of country from United States as part of the payment process ven... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Martin1507, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Microsoft store requires profile edit and does not allow for user outside of Unuted States

When trying to purchase from Microsoft Store updating profile does not allow change of country from United States as part of the payment process ven when logging in from the local store 9n my country

:)

Martin1507, Mar 25, 2022

2. Stored profile will not allow my user account to access some files

This is a new laptop Toshiba Satellite L55t with Windows 10. I have had several instances where access to a file is blocked because of a stored profile. My user account is administrator and it should allow access to any file. I found the stored profile but I can't find any way to change it so I can access all files on my laptop. Do you have any suggestions that will help me solve the problem. Thank you

Karaokegirl, Mar 25, 2022
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Mar 25, 2022
  4. Microsoft store requires profile edit and does not allow for user outside of Unuted States

How to change windows store User profile

Hello Alfred,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Here’s what you can do:

You can try to sign out of the wrong account linked to Windows Store and sign in using the Microsoft (other) account.

Follow the steps below to do so:

a. Open Windows Store and click on the
    Edit user profile icon next to Search box.

b. Now click on your User account at top and again click on it.

c. Select Sign out.

These steps will sigh you out from the wrong user account.

To sign in with the Microsoft (other) account, follow the steps below.

a. Open Windows Store and click on the
    Edit user profile icon next to Search box.

b. Click on Sign
    In and type in the Microsoft account and its password.

These steps will sign the Microsoft account in to Windows Store.

Please note that you will have to add the billing information again.

Let us know if it helps. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 25, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store requires profile edit and does not allow for user outside of Unuted States

1. Microsoft store requires profile edit and does not allow for user outside of Unuted States - Similar Threads - Microsoft store requires

2. Why does Reset Systems "delete" the User profile information, but then does not allow for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Reset Systems "delete" the User profile information, but then does not allow for a...: The laptop was acting up and I decided to just start from scratch-- what I thought was an old fashioned factory reset. The instructions on the reset actually said that the user profiles would be deleted and you would be having to start a new profile from scratch. IT LITERALLY...
  3. Why does Reset Systems "delete" the User profile information, but then does not allow for a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Reset Systems "delete" the User profile information, but then does not allow for a...: The laptop was acting up and I decided to just start from scratch-- what I thought was an old fashioned factory reset. The instructions on the reset actually said that the user profiles would be deleted and you would be having to start a new profile from scratch. IT LITERALLY...
  4. Why does Reset Systems "delete" the User profile information, but then does not allow for a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft store requires profile edit and does not allow for user outside of Unuted States

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store requires profile edit and does not allow for user outside of Unuted States: When trying to purchase from Microsoft Store updating profile does not allow change of country from United States as part of the payment process ven when logging in from the local store 9n my country...
  6. Microsoft store requires profile edit and does not allow for user outside of Unuted States

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store requires profile edit and does not allow for user outside of Unuted States: When trying to purchase from Microsoft Store updating profile does not allow change of country from United States as part of the payment process ven when logging in from the local store 9n my country...
  7. Edit user account profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edit user account profile: I would like to ask how many times can I change user filename? I accidentally change it incorrectly upon setting up my windows 10. I was told I can only setup filename once. I tried resetting it and remove everything but every time I tried to sign in using my Microsoft...
  8. install apps outside microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    install apps outside microsoft store: Dear Sir, I've tried many times to install some apps outside the Microsoft store, but it has really difficult to me. I've read some instruction just like this setting/apps & features/For developers but this windows setting doesn't have this option For developers, Please I...
  9. microsoft store and outside downloads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store and outside downloads: When I originally got Minecraft on my pc I Installed Minecraft through their website but I recently broke my Xbox controller and decided to try and join my Xbox fiends on pc it said I have to use the app from the Microsoft store so obviously I don't want to buy it a again. Is...
  10. Stored profile will not allow my user account to access some files

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Stored profile will not allow my user account to access some files: This is a new laptop Toshiba Satellite L55t with Windows 10. I have had several instances where access to a file is blocked because of a stored profile. My user account is administrator and it should allow access to any file. I found the stored profile but I can't find any...