Windows 10: Microsoft store reset not working

Discus and support Microsoft store reset not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! This morning, Microsoft store wasn't working. When I was downloading Netflix, it said that it was acquiring license and nothing happened. I was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Maxime_Gilbert, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Microsoft store reset not working

Hello! This morning, Microsoft store wasn't working. When I was downloading Netflix, it said that it was acquiring license and nothing happened. I was following a tutorial and they said that I would need to reset the app from settings so I did. When Microsoft store was ''resetting'', nothing happened. It was just loading and it never ended. Later on, I closed settings and reset the pc. When I logged back on my user, Microsoft Store wasn't working. It wouldn't open and nothing happened. Can someone please help me? I would appreciate it.

:)

Maxime_Gilbert, Jun 19, 2021

2. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 19, 2021
  3. lx07 Win User
    Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

4. John Fer Win User

Microsoft store reset not working

microsoft windows store doesnt work properly

We suggest resetting your Windows store to help with your issue. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on Cortana search box then press Enter.
    • Click on Apps.
    • On the Search this list box, type in Store.
    • Click on Store then click on Advance options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store reset not working

1. Microsoft store reset not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft store reset

2. Resetting the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting the Microsoft Store: Hi,I was trying to install an app on the Microsoft store, it had downloaded but there was an error installing. i looked for a fix for this and it recommended resetting the Microsoft store app. Since then i have been unable to open the app at all, i’ve tried all sorts of...
  3. Resetting the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting the Microsoft Store: Hi,I was trying to install an app on the Microsoft store, it had downloaded but there was an error installing. i looked for a fix for this and it recommended resetting the Microsoft store app. Since then i have been unable to open the app at all, i’ve tried all sorts of...
  4. Resetting the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache: I'm really tired of this problem i changed my windows for many times and still have the problem microsoft store didn't install the apps after downloading and i reset its cache and after resetting its cache IT IS NOT OPENING ANYMORE NOT EVEN WITH WSRESET.EXE and I cant...
  6. Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache: I'm really tired of this problem i changed my windows for many times and still have the problem microsoft store didn't install the apps after downloading and i reset its cache and after resetting its cache IT IS NOT OPENING ANYMORE NOT EVEN WITH WSRESET.EXE and I cant...
  7. Microsoft store not working after reset Its cache

8. Microsoft store reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store reset: My microsoft store isnt working and my admin has blocked wsreset.exe. How do I reset my store? And most of my settings are blocked so I cant reset it that way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-reset/378663bb-f45f-454c-a1e5-3d4829feecf5
  9. Microsoft store reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store reset: My microsoft store isnt working and my admin has blocked wsreset.exe. How do I reset my store? And most of my settings are blocked so I cant reset it that way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-reset/378663bb-f45f-454c-a1e5-3d4829feecf5
  10. Microsoft store reset