Windows 10: Microsoft store Roblox Error

Discus and support Microsoft store Roblox Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My my name is Joshua and everytime I download Roblox from the microsoft store and open it says "initializing Device" and just closes. I tried every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoshuaCho4, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Microsoft store Roblox Error

My my name is Joshua and everytime I download Roblox from the microsoft store and open it says "initializing Device" and just closes. I tried every methods from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-from-microsoft-store-error/31f67ea7-405a-4a32-8ad3-9aca88f0f75c credits to xtrWILL. pls help

:)

JoshuaCho4, Jun 25, 2022

2. Roblox from microsoft store error

Option 1:

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Terminate

Restart

Check the Store for updates

See if it launches successfully.

Option 2:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Option 3:

Scroll down to Roblox

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Uninstall

Restart

Launch the Microsoft Store:

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Roblox game if its listed there, then click the download button.

If doesn't help, let us know and we can explore more options.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 25, 2022
  4. xtrWILL Win User

Microsoft store Roblox Error

Roblox from microsoft store error

Hello My Name is Will and recently my Roblox from the microsoft store has stopped working it would open then immediatly close i have tried everything on google before going here roblox from the microsoft store used to work but it stopped Please Help.

xtrWILL, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store Roblox Error

1. Microsoft store Roblox Error - Similar Threads - Microsoft store Roblox

2. Roblox Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox Microsoft Store: I downloaded the Roblox App from Microsoft Store, I'm pressing the play button, and Roblox launching for 2-3 seconds there's only Roblox logo, nothing else, and then it's closing. How can I fix that?Note: I already tryed to relogin, repair the app, troubleshooting, drivers,...
  3. Roblox from Microsoft Store error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox from Microsoft Store error: Hola mi nombre es Fran, Roblox abre completamente bien pero cuando presiono el botón de jugar en cualquier experiencia de Roblox solo se queda ahí, tampoco puedo mover el ratón. Simplemente no puedo hacer ninguna interacción y tengo que quitarlo con el administrador de...
  4. Roblox from Microsoft Store error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox from Microsoft Store error: Hola mi nombre es Fran, Roblox abre completamente bien pero cuando presiono el botón de jugar en cualquier experiencia de Roblox solo se queda ahí, tampoco puedo mover el ratón. Simplemente no puedo hacer ninguna interacción y tengo que quitarlo con el administrador de...
  5. Roblox from Microsoft Store error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft store Roblox Error

Microsoft store Roblox Error: My my name is Joshua and everytime I download Roblox from the microsoft store and open it says "initializing Device" and just closes. I tried every methods from...
  7. Microsoft store Roblox Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Roblox Error: My my name is Joshua and everytime I download Roblox from the microsoft store and open it says "initializing Device" and just closes. I tried every methods from...
  8. Roblox in Microsoft Store

Roblox in Microsoft Store: I installed the web version of ROBLOX and then thought of downloading the Microsoft store one but then, it says I have it installed but has the installation button highlighted. When I press the install button the bar for the install doesn't load in, instead 2 minutes after...
  9. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox On the Microsoft Store: Recently the Roblox App got an update. So i opened the app and it told me to update roblox although on the Microsoft store it told me that i could only play it. My Downloads didn't show roblox anywhere so i decided to uninstall roblox only to find out i couldn't reinstall it?...
  10. Roblox from microsoft store error

Roblox from microsoft store error: Hello My Name is Will and recently my Roblox from the microsoft store has stopped working it would open then immediatly close i have tried everything on google before going here roblox from the microsoft store used to work but it stopped Please Help....