Windows 10: Microsoft Store, save game data problems.

Discus and support Microsoft Store, save game data problems. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, can you help me with one problem in the game? I wanted to replace save game from other users on my The World of War Z on epic games platform i can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VerBrovse, Oct 4, 2020.

1. VerBrovse Win User

Microsoft Store, save game data problems.

Hi, can you help me with one problem in the game? I wanted to replace save game from other users on my The World of War Z on epic games platform i can easly transfer save progresion from other people, but it happened to me that I was going from scratch. I tried back up my save files for sure, but I can't load them. Can you help me with this problem? Thank you very much.

:)

VerBrovse, Oct 4, 2020

2. Microsoft Jigsaw Save File problem!

Hi WalGlynn,

Having a server interruption while playing is one of the possible reasons why your Microsoft Jigsaw save file has become corrupted. To help you resolve this concern, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the game. You may click the link below for the steps:

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft’s Edge browser may be storing private browsing data

Read more: Microsoft's Edge browser may be storing private browsing data | The Verge

Brink, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store, save game data problems.

Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store, save game data problems.

1. Microsoft Store, save game data problems. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store save

2. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...: Ive tried searching appdata but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-game-off-the-microsoft-store-and/d691256b-81fd-49d9-8723-1c3730e1a68b
  3. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...: Ive tried searching appdata but found nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-game-off-the-microsoft-store-and/d691256b-81fd-49d9-8723-1c3730e1a68b
  4. i deleted a game off the microsoft store and reinstalled it only for the save data to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone: Hello and thank you for your time. I bought the game Deep Rock Galactic on the Windows Store 2 years ago and have been enjoying it ever since. The game has frequent updates, however, I often found it difficult to update the game through the windows store. Eventually I found...
  6. Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Save Cloud error? Game Save Data Gone: Hello and thank you for your time. I bought the game Deep Rock Galactic on the Windows Store 2 years ago and have been enjoying it ever since. The game has frequent updates, however, I often found it difficult to update the game through the windows store. Eventually I found...
  7. Game data not saved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game data not saved: Hey, so I recently built a new pc and wiped all my drives so I could start from scratch because I basically only have games on my computer that just have saved data when I redownloaded them. This is not the case for Forza 4. I have Forza 4 from the windows store ad I have...
  8. Microsoft Store Game Saves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Game Saves: I mostly play 'The Tribez', and 'Trade Island'. I was having many problems with games not updating, and apps not installing with the Microsoft Store. The dreaded 0x80073D05 error had overtaken almost all my apps. So I decided to start over fresh by restoring my...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw isn't syncing saved game data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw isn't syncing saved game data: This has happened to me twice now. I've had to uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw and lost all the puzzles I've done for the last couple years. My XBox accountname shows up in the top corner, but it's clearly not actually saving the data when I finish a puzzle or download a...
  10. Savings Microsoft store games/xbox beta games to D drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Savings Microsoft store games/xbox beta games to D drive: I recently purchased a new PC around six months ago. it came with a SSD drive and large hard drive. I downloaded several games such as Forza 3 & 4 and Gears 4 & 5. i saved all these games on the D drive with no issues. Unfortunately last week my SSD failed and had to be...