Windows 10: microsoft store say i can install upgrade to windows 10 pro what is it?

Discus and support microsoft store say i can install upgrade to windows 10 pro what is it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it just a trial? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pream Pinbut, Aug 4, 2019.

1. microsoft store say i can install upgrade to windows 10 pro what is it?

Is it just a trial?

microsoft store say i can install upgrade to windows 10 pro what is it? [​IMG]

:)

Pream Pinbut, Aug 4, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft to push automatic Windows 10 upgrades in 2016

"Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 will be automatically rolled out next year to all users of its older operating systems who have selected to receive updates.

Until now, users of Windows 7 and 8 have needed to register to upgrade to Windows 10. But that's about to change: soon the OS will be listed as an 'Optional Update' and -- from 2016 -- a 'recommended' update that will automatically install itself, if users have opted to receive updates in that way.*Shadedshun :shadedshu:

You can opt out of automatic updates to avoid this, but Microsoftsays that "we strongly discourage this in today’s connected world because of the constant risk of internet threats". You can also change your Windows Update settings to install critical updates but not recommended ones. Although it's still going to be possible to avoid installation, Microsoft seems quite determined for everyone to be using Windows 10 in near future.

The roll-out of reserved updates was initially staggered but, according to Microsoft, now Windows "will automatically kick off the upgrade process once you have made a reservation".

As an intermediate stage, Microsoft says that it will "soon" publish Windows 10 as an optional update, not installed by default, but accessible to all users.
    "

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...rade-to-be-rolled-out-automatically-next-year

P4-630, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 29, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

microsoft store say i can install upgrade to windows 10 pro what is it?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

microsoft store say i can install upgrade to windows 10 pro what is it?

1. microsoft store say i can install upgrade to windows 10 pro what is it? - Similar Threads - microsoft store install

2. Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade: windows 10 home to pro microsoft store upgrade not working after motherboard change. Pls help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-microsoft-store-upgrade/9d98ea36-12e0-4f57-90b6-76a8f8cd8bf4
  3. Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade: windows 10 home to pro microsoft store upgrade not working after motherboard change. Pls help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-microsoft-store-upgrade/9d98ea36-12e0-4f57-90b6-76a8f8cd8bf4
  4. Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: Hi,I am planning on resetting my computer to factory settings. I think this may be called a factory restore.My computer came with Windows 10 Home. I later paid through the Microsoft Store to upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro. If I do a factory restore, how do I retain the...
  6. Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: Hi,I am planning on resetting my computer to factory settings. I think this may be called a factory restore.My computer came with Windows 10 Home. I later paid through the Microsoft Store to upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro. If I do a factory restore, how do I retain the...
  7. can not upgrade to windows 10 pro after purchasing from microsoft store

can not upgrade to windows 10 pro after purchasing from microsoft store: I purchased a new Dell computer and then purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from microsoft store and it will not install.The message says: " We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a vailid digital license or product key." Do not understand what to...
  8. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but Windows installed...

Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but Windows installed...: Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but I believe Windows installed a deactivated enterprise. The installation failed during installation process and I received the following errors 0x80072EE7 and 0x80070005. Under Activation, it shows Windows 10...
  9. MIcrosoft Store - Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

MIcrosoft Store - Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: I know this has been asked before on here and have Googled, but I have yet to really see a solution..... I purchased a Dell a few months ago, and just today attempted to upgrade via the Microsoft Store from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. Made the purchase at least MS...
  10. Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Not Saying I Can Install Minecraft: A couple years ago, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 on the Microsoft Store that I got from Mojang for having Minecraft: Java Edition. Now I have signed into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store, the same one I redeemed the code on, (I checked my order...