Windows 10: Microsoft Store says 0x80048265

Discus and support Microsoft Store says 0x80048265 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; APP0x80048265 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-says-0x80048265/69126955-93bd-455b-9333-40bd93b9032c Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by di-sa——, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store says 0x80048265

APP0x80048265

:)

di-sa——, Sep 12, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store says 0x80048265

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store says 0x80048265

1. Microsoft Store says 0x80048265 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store says

2. why is the microsoft store saying that it cant download an app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is the microsoft store saying that it cant download an app?: im trying to download adobe fresco and its saying that it "couldnt install this app. check for microsoft store updates then try again" and i dont get why its not letting me download this when it let me download other apps like roblox and house flipper but im just starting to...
  3. Microsoft Photo app - store says it's installed but not there to use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photo app - store says it's installed but not there to use: Trying to access the PHotos app. Doesn't appear when searching or under settings but when I go to the microsoft store it says 'already installed'. How do I get around this to actually install it please?...
  4. The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store says I'm not connected to the Internet: Hey, I have a problem in the microsoft store that says I'm not connected to the internet. I am trying to download a game on my PC, but when I click the "Get" button, an icon appears saying, "You will need the Internet for this" and it has the error code 0x800704cf. I'm not...
  5. Microsoft Store says completed but I can't open it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store says completed but I can't open it.: I'm trying to download Sea of Thieves from the Microsoft Store. I pressed install and after a couple of hours it was done and saying "Completed". But when I try to open the game it gives the error "This app can't open". So I checked the Microsoft Store again and now there was...
  6. Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet

Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet: I was looking to download a game i purchased a while ago, about a week ago i fully reset my laptop and it signed me out of all of my accounts, and now every time i try and log in to my personal account it says that i have no internet, even though i do, ive tried everything,...
  7. Microsoft Store saying wrong Onboard Graphics Memory?

Microsoft Store saying wrong Onboard Graphics Memory?: I have a Lenovo Laptop. It has Onboard graphics An Intel UHD 620. It has a Dedicated video RAM of 128 MB but when I go to Microsoft store and try to buy or download a game or software it shows I have 1GB video memory. Which one is the right one? Please help...
  8. Microsoft Store says "Hardware not Detected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store says "Hardware not Detected": So after seeing a messsage nvidia contol panel not found i decided to download it.Never used microsoft store ever. It says i dont have minimum required files but I do have them to my best knowledge. I have a Dell G5 15. [ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft Store game says it's DLing but it's not installing

Microsoft Store game says it's DLing but it's not installing: Hi, I'm tring to DL outer worlds and it's asking for a drive and it says it's DLing the 37 gigs AND my recently added on my start menu even lists it but it's not actually downloading/installing. My drive isn't 37 gigs smaller or anything and there's definitely no install....
  10. Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store app says I'm not connected to the internet: Tried opening Skype in a while and the app seems broken or smth, uninstalled it then went to the Store to install it again, but there it says to check my connection. Tried installing skype from the internet, but it sends me to the store again. My windows is(I think) genuine,...