Windows 10: Microsoft Store says I already own iCloud, but it is not installed on this laptop.

Discus and support Microsoft Store says I already own iCloud, but it is not installed on this laptop. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am on a Windows 10 Pro HP Pavilion x360 laptop. When I search iCloud in the store it says "Owned", but it is not installed on this machine. I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TorreyHughes, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store says I already own iCloud, but it is not installed on this laptop.

I am on a Windows 10 Pro HP Pavilion x360 laptop. When I search iCloud in the store it says "Owned", but it is not installed on this machine. I have already reset the Microsoft Store app and signed out and back in. When I go to my Library in the MS, there is no Launch button next to iCloud but there is a note that says "This app does not work on this device." I cannot find any infpormation about any incompatibility with tis laptop which is only 2 years old. This seems to be a known issue with other users, but I have not found a working solution.

:)

TorreyHughes, Jul 17, 2020

2. Microsoft Store

I downloaded Icloud from Microsoft Store but had to uninstall it. Icloud now shows in my Start Menu but not in the Programmes/apps list. I want to reinstall the app but the install button at the app store is greyed out. It just says 'you already own this
    app'. Can anyone suggest how I can reinstall please? I've tried emptying the store cache but that did not work.

Frustrated

BobBarton2, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Microsoft store says i already own the app

I installed instagram app a few months back. And i didn't get notification for updates, so i uninstalled the app from Settings.

There, i uninstalled the app. Later, i tried to re-install it from the Microsoft Store. It says, i already own the app and on its right there is the install button. I press it and it says downloading and in a few seconds, i get a notification saying that
    they're unable to install the app, and that they'll try again later.

I check the downloading bar from the Microsoft store and it says Error.

Can someone help me install instagram again?

And no, i checked whether instagram was there in the installed apps, but it isn't there.

Though it is there in the 'all owned' section. With a install button. It doesn't work.

RoozaAli Naseer, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store says I already own iCloud, but it is not installed on this laptop.

iCloud not opning on Surface Pro 3 WIndows 10

I installed iCloud from the Microsoft store. It says I own the app, but will not open. I go to the apps list, it is not there.

stonesandshells, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store says I already own iCloud, but it is not installed on this laptop.

1. Microsoft Store says I already own iCloud, but it is not installed on this laptop. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store says

2. microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it: pls help me microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-say-i-already-has-roblox-owned-but/2df8185e-5392-4958-bec4-72cdccb8a9f8
  3. microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it: pls help me microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-say-i-already-has-roblox-owned-but/2df8185e-5392-4958-bec4-72cdccb8a9f8
  4. microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store says I already own the app HP smart but I don't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store says I already own the app HP smart but I don't.: I owned HP smart before I reinstalled my Windows. After approximately a year I needed the app again. When I open the store and type in HP smart it says I already own the app. When I push the button to install, it does nothing. I tried the following advice I found in this...
  6. Microsoft store says I already own the app HP smart but I don't.

Microsoft store says I already own the app HP smart but I don't.: I owned HP smart before I reinstalled my Windows. After approximately a year I needed the app again. When I open the store and type in HP smart it says I already own the app. When I push the button to install, it does nothing. I tried the following advice I found in this...
  7. it says i already own this app

it says i already own this app: i was gonna download the xbox app on the microsoft store but it says i already own it when i go to click install it shows a circle with a red cross in it it does this for multible other games s well someone please help...
  8. Says I already own an app, but it will not install.

Says I already own an app, but it will not install.: I have followed multiple threads on this, restoring the Microsoft Store, even going to the extent of restoring Windows this evening. I am still having exactly the same issue. When I go into Microsoft Store and My Library I can see the App and it says Install which I click...
  9. Says I already own an app, but it will not install.

Says I already own an app, but it will not install.: I have previously uninstalled an app HP, but now need it back. At the store while clicking on the button 'GET', the app doesn't install but instead, it is written "Where do you want to install?" Then a blank window opens up, says: "It looks like you don’t have any...
  10. Microsoft store says i already own the app

Microsoft store says i already own the app: I installed instagram app a few months back. And i didn't get notification for updates, so i uninstalled the app from Settings. There, i uninstalled the app. Later, i tried to re-install it from the Microsoft Store. It says, i already own the app and on its right there is...