Windows 10: Microsoft Store says I can only add a payment option in the United States when my account...

Discus and support Microsoft Store says I can only add a payment option in the United States when my account... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Any idea how to fix this? I'm trying to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but when it comes to adding in my debit card details, i can't change the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kevin Kabbany, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store says I can only add a payment option in the United States when my account...

Any idea how to fix this? I'm trying to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but when it comes to adding in my debit card details, i can't change the "Country/Region" to Lebanon and it's locked to the United States and therefore it doesn't allow me to purchase the game.

Microsoft Store says I can only add a payment option in the United States when my account... 03581f4a-56db-4db4-b41d-0e63af5d7045?upload=true.jpg

:)

Kevin Kabbany, Jan 14, 2019

2. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

• Where are you trying to add the APO address?

Under "Account">""Payment Options">"Add Payment Option">"Choose Payment Option to Add">"Add a credit card or debit card", the drop down menu for "State" does not include AE or AP.

• Are you getting any error message while updating the address?
    When I put "APO" in the "City" field, the error is: "Check the city in your address. There appears to be an error in it."

Just Tired, Jan 14, 2019
  3. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store says I can only add a payment option in the United States when my account...

Problems paying with paypal on the microsoft store.

Hello,

This issue might be caused by incorrect account configuration. We'd like to know if you've already added your Paypal account in your Microsoft account as a payment option. If not, kindly follow the steps below to add your Paypal account:

• Sign in to your
      Payment options
    • Select Add payment option.
    • Fill in the required fields, then select Next. If you don't see any more prompts, you're done.
    • Try purchasing in the Store.

Let us know the result.

Regile Reb, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store says I can only add a payment option in the United States when my account...

1. Microsoft Store says I can only add a payment option in the United States when my account... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store says

2. Payment method stuck in United States

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method stuck in United States: HiI want to subscribe to the PC Game Pass.I am forced to add a payment method although my credit card is already linked to my Microsoft account where my Azure subscription is being paid from.When I enter my credit card details I cannot change the country as United States is...
  3. Payment method stuck in United States

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Payment method stuck in United States: HiI want to subscribe to the PC Game Pass.I am forced to add a payment method although my credit card is already linked to my Microsoft account where my Azure subscription is being paid from.When I enter my credit card details I cannot change the country as United States is...
  4. Add more payment methods in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add more payment methods in Microsoft Store: Hi,I've two debit cards, one is Master Card and other is RuPay. I can see that Master Card, Visa and American Express cards are supported in India but my Master Card is not working. Later I got to know that it needs to be International Debit Card. Or the banks which follow 3D...
  5. Unable to add payment option

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to add payment option: I tried to buy the Xbox Game Pass from the microsoft store. I am living in India. I tried adding my debit card, which is MasterCard. It did not work, it just says The information is not matching. I've called my bank, and they tried checking if my card is working and all that,...
  6. PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT OPTION IN MICROSOFT STORE INDIA

PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT OPTION IN MICROSOFT STORE INDIA: hello i recently wanted to purchase an app from Microsoft store India but i i found out Microsoft doesnt have much payment option like other websites have in India 1I Ask Microsoft to add The following payment system PayPal paypal is now supported in India please add a...
  7. Microsoft account payment options problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account payment options problem: I can't seem to add a new debit card to my Microsoft account. It keeps showing 'check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info you entered for this card'. My debit card details are up to date though....
  8. APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options

APO Option for Microsoft Account Payment Options: Why isn't it an option to add APO's in the payment section for people serving in AE and AP areas of the world, many members of DoD and DoS have APO's due to moving around overseas. Every thread I saw asking this where locked without addressing any of the concerns. No, I'm...
  9. It says United States when I am in Canada

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says United States when I am in Canada: I am trying to get a game on the Microsoft Store, and it says Add payment method. So at the bottom, it says Country/Region and it put The United States, but I can't change it? Photo: [ATTACH]...
  10. The Payment Options only has United States in Country section, I need Canada, how can I fix...

The Payment Options only has United States in Country section, I need Canada, how can I fix...: Due to 'Hacker Horror" I had to get a new OS and cancel my credit card. I successfully updated my account with my Debit card. The Payment Options section for the card only displays United States in the Country section. I am in Canada. I have had no troubles with purchases...