Windows 10: Microsoft store says I have no available devices to download games too

Discus and support Microsoft store says I have no available devices to download games too in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have purchased Minecraft Dungeons for windows 10 through the microsoft store - However it will not let me download it as shown below: [ATTACH] As... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanBrant, May 26, 2020.

1. DanBrant Win User

Microsoft store says I have no available devices to download games too

I have purchased Minecraft Dungeons for windows 10 through the microsoft store - However it will not let me download it as shown below:

Microsoft store says I have no available devices to download games too b82dda13-3e2d-44b2-b516-9184b9093784?upload=true.png

As you can see below I have my microsoft account devices available here:

Microsoft store says I have no available devices to download games too a9ef8185-cc38-48ba-bc9b-50aa2adfcd7a?upload=true.png

I am running windows 10 home and my windows is up to date:

Microsoft store says I have no available devices to download games too abdb366a-5b88-473a-b571-f63ab2516ec0?upload=true.png

I have spent the entire day trying any type of fix on the internet to get this sorted.

Could someone please try and explain to me why I cannot download this game from the store when I am logged into my pc, on my microsoft account that every other product I use detects as an available device and for the 2 years I have owned this computer this is the only thing and my first time using the microsoft store no less that does not work and has no other alternative?

Any help would be incredibly appreciated,

Thanks.

:)

DanBrant, May 26, 2020

2. Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., May 26, 2020
  3. WiIfred P Win User
    UNINSTALL GAMES FROM MICROSOFT

Hi Calaird,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about Uninstalling games.

Reference:

If you installed your game from the Microsoft Store, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

2. Select All Apps, and then find your game in the list.

3. Right-click the game tile, and then select Uninstall.

4. Follow the steps to uninstall the game.

5. To reinstall your game, open the Store app, and then select the profile button.

6. Select My Library.

7. Locate your game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right.

If you installed your game from a location other than the Microsoft Store, such as a DVD or external storage device, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

2. Select Settings, and then in the search bar, type “Programs and features.”

3. Select Programs and Features from the search results.

4. Highlight your game in the list of available programs and apps.

5. If your game supports repair, Repair will appear as an option above the list of games. Select this option to access the in-game repair process. Alternatively, some games support repair via the Uninstall/Change options. If you don't see "Repair," select Uninstall
    or Change from the available options and check to see if the game supports repair.

I hope my suggestions help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, May 26, 2020
  4. Microsoft store says I have no available devices to download games too

microsoft Solitaire games Wont load and can't download any new games from Store

Hi Mosey,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing problem with Microsoft Store Apps and games.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Do you receive any error message or code when you try to play the games or download games from Windows Store?
    • What happen when you try to play the Microsoft Solitaire collection games?
    • Do you face issue only while downloading games or even other apps from Windows Store?

Note: Basic information on Apps

• UAC (User Account Control) must be enabled.
    • To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least
      1024 x 768.
    • To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least
      1366 x 768.
    • Make sure video card driver is updated.
    • Make sure that Date and Time in your device is correct and up-to date.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Let us know if the above methods helps to fix the Store issue. If the issue persists or you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community. We would be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store says I have no available devices to download games too

1. Microsoft store says I have no available devices to download games too - Similar Threads - Microsoft store says

2. I have issue in downloading apps or games from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issue in downloading apps or games from Microsoft Store.: When I click on download it Icon changes but nothing starts. It also indicates that you are not connected to internet, but the internet is working. And the I troubleshooted network connection and it is showing "the remote device or resource won't accept the connection" error...
  3. I have issue in downloading apps or games from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have issue in downloading apps or games from Microsoft Store.: When I click on download it Icon changes but nothing starts. It also indicates that you are not connected to internet, but the internet is working. And the I troubleshooted network connection and it is showing "the remote device or resource won't accept the connection" error...
  4. Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet: I was looking to download a game i purchased a while ago, about a week ago i fully reset my laptop and it signed me out of all of my accounts, and now every time i try and log in to my personal account it says that i have no internet, even though i do, ive tried everything,...
  5. I Cant Download App or Game From Microsoft Store. Its Say You Don't Have Any Applicable Device

I Cant Download App or Game From Microsoft Store. Its Say You Don't Have Any Applicable Device: I Cant Download App or Game From Microsoft Store. But when I check to the https://account.microsoft.com/ I see my device. I was reset Microsoft Store like 10+ time still cant. I restart my pc still cant. Can anyone answer my question....
  6. Microsoft store won't download games, says no applicable device

Microsoft store won't download games, says no applicable device: I'm trying to download a game with my game pass update the halo collection to include Halo 3: ODST but the app wouldn't update, when I try to go to downloads and updates it just freezes, when I try to install it from the store page it either freeze or lag, then pulls up a...
  7. I cant download a game from the microsoft store - its saying error

I cant download a game from the microsoft store - its saying error: Hey im trying to install Gears of War Ultimate edition, it said i need 52 gigabytes so a freed up some storage, now i have 53 gb free. When i try to install it it says "error". When i click "see details" it says that i am running out of storage space? even though i have...
  8. Can't download game from Microsoft store because it says I have "no applicable devices...

Can't download game from Microsoft store because it says I have "no applicable devices...: I have linked my PC to my account, am using up to date versions of windows and Microsoft store, and have reset store and restarted my computer multiple times but I'm still receiving this message every time I try to install a game from Microsoft store. [ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft store game downloads

Microsoft store game downloads: I can't seem to get any game to download from Microsoft store and even my Microsoft Solitaire Collection, which was already installed will not run correctly or not even load. Get no message, just when I try clicking on download, nothing happens at all. Help please as this is...
  10. Downloaded the game, but in the store says it is and is not installed ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded the game, but in the store says it is and is not installed ?: [IMG] So I downloaded about 6+gb of the game and it shows installed and not installed ? So what do I have installed , goastware ? or something else ?...