Windows 10: Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop

Discus and support Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to download the Roblox app onto a new laptop. Microsoft Store says that i now "own" Roblox.There is no evidence of Roblox on my laptop. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sharky24, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Sharky24 Win User

Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop

I am trying to download the Roblox app onto a new laptop. Microsoft Store says that i now "own" Roblox.There is no evidence of Roblox on my laptop. I have followed every step in this article, but these steps have not helped: Can't install the app, it shows "owned", but I don't - Microsoft CommunityPlease can someone help.

:)

Sharky24, Jan 28, 2023
  2. JayMarlow Win User

ROBLOX

So I'm having an issue with ROBLOX on the Microsoft Store I haven't seen anybody else have, so this is my issue.

Whenever I try to install ROBLOX on the Store, it doesn't let me install (even though I already own the game) because, apparently, I don't have any applicable devices linked to my email so I can install ROBLOX... even though the laptop I'm using to write
    this and used to have problems with ROBLOX on the Microsoft Store is linked to my email.

Is there any way I can fix this? Also, thanks in advance.

JayMarlow, Jan 28, 2023
  3. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 28, 2023
  4. Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop

Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Recently the Roblox App got an update. So i opened the app and it told me to update roblox although on the Microsoft store it told me that i could only play it. My Downloads didn't show roblox anywhere so i decided to uninstall roblox only to find out
    i couldn't reinstall it? Whats Happening and how do i fix this?

Player101par, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop

1. Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store says

2. Microsoft Store Roblox Owned Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox Owned Bug: On microsoft store it says Owned on the the roblox app, but in the library theres no trace of it. Did roblox delete itself in an update or something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-roblox-owned-bug/77e96c33-0a5d-4c47-9b50-10bc4d2e1cea
  3. Microsoft Store Roblox Owned Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox Owned Bug: On microsoft store it says Owned on the the roblox app, but in the library theres no trace of it. Did roblox delete itself in an update or something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-roblox-owned-bug/77e96c33-0a5d-4c47-9b50-10bc4d2e1cea
  4. microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it: pls help me microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-say-i-already-has-roblox-owned-but/2df8185e-5392-4958-bec4-72cdccb8a9f8
  5. microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it: pls help me microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-say-i-already-has-roblox-owned-but/2df8185e-5392-4958-bec4-72cdccb8a9f8
  6. micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account

micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account: Microsoft store says i own Roblox but there is no Roblox and there's not even any button to click I did delete Roblox a while back because of family controls and I didn't see any point in having it if I couldn't play but now I want to reinstall...
  7. micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account: Microsoft store says i own Roblox but there is no Roblox and there's not even any button to click I did delete Roblox a while back because of family controls and I didn't see any point in having it if I couldn't play but now I want to reinstall...
  8. micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop: I am trying to download the Roblox app onto a new laptop. Microsoft Store says that i now "own" Roblox.There is no evidence of Roblox on my laptop. I have followed every step in this article, but these steps have not helped: Can't install the app, it shows "owned", but I...
  10. Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop

Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop: I am trying to download the Roblox app onto a new laptop. Microsoft Store says that i now "own" Roblox.There is no evidence of Roblox on my laptop. I have followed every step in this article, but these steps have not helped: Can't install the app, it shows "owned", but I...