Windows 10: Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.

Discus and support Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to download minecraft after uninstalling it due to bugs and this keeps popping up. Troubleshooter also seems to think that I'm not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anna Onymous, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.

I have been trying to download minecraft after uninstalling it due to bugs and this keeps popping up. Troubleshooter also seems to think that I'm not connected, and windows isn't updating.

:)

Anna Onymous, Apr 1, 2022

2. Microsoft Store opening- Internet connection problem error code 0x80072efd

Hi Syed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing Microsoft Edge and Windows Store with error: 0x80072efd, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you are using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Use
    Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Internet Connection Troubleshooter find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
      More Action at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on
      Choose what to clear
      under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
      Clear.
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Step 3: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open Run box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 1, 2022
  3. 3mptylord Win User
    Network Settings says No Internet Connection, But...

I've tried unselecting the option but I didn't fix the issue - nor could I see why it would.

The following things connect to the internet fine:
    • Microsoft Edge (new IE)
    • Chrome
    • Steam's browser and Steam multiplayer games
    • League of Legends launcher, patcher, PVP.net and game client
    • Battle.net
    • Pretty much everything
    What doesn't work:

• Network Center (says I'm not connected)
    • Windows Live Mail (logging in)
    • Outlook (logging in)
    • Notepad 8 (logging in)
    • User Accounts (logging in)
    The issue seems to affect any Microsoft product that tries to connect to Live.

3mptylord, Apr 1, 2022
  4. Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.

Microsoft Store says i'm not connected to the internet but I am connected to the internet

Hi Shaian,

Your Windows Store showing you don't have an internet connection might be due to a variety of reasons. One of which is due to corrupted Store files.

Does your PC tell you as well that you don't have an internet connection or just the Store app?

When did this start to happen? What were the recent changes made before this occurred?

What Windows 10 build and version are you currently on? You may check it by following these steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys from the keyboard to launch the
      Run dialog window.
    • Type winver, then press the Enter key. You may then see the Windows 10 version and build you're in.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Apr 1, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.

1. Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do. - Similar Threads - Microsoft store says

2. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.: This is what i get after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. NOTHING works and i honestly have no fu8king idea of what to do. Also i know it says no internet in the bottom, but i am connected to the internet, i think it is a visual bug....
  3. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.: This is what i get after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. NOTHING works and i honestly have no fu8king idea of what to do. Also i know it says no internet in the bottom, but i am connected to the internet, i think it is a visual bug....
  4. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.

Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.: I have been trying to download minecraft after uninstalling it due to bugs and this keeps popping up. Troubleshooter also seems to think that I'm not connected, and windows isn't updating....
  6. Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.

Microsoft store says that I don't have internet connection when I do.: I have been trying to download minecraft after uninstalling it due to bugs and this keeps popping up. Troubleshooter also seems to think that I'm not connected, and windows isn't updating....
  7. Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet

Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet: I was looking to download a game i purchased a while ago, about a week ago i fully reset my laptop and it signed me out of all of my accounts, and now every time i try and log in to my personal account it says that i have no internet, even though i do, ive tried everything,...
  8. My outlook is not working - says I don't have an internet connection when I do

My outlook is not working - says I don't have an internet connection when I do: I can't get into my hotmail account via the app, as I keep getting a message saying I am not connected to the internet, when in fact I am. Help! It won't fix my account, so my mail is not coming in. The comcast and Gmail are working fine, it's just the hotmail account that is...
  9. I have full internet connection, but the system says I don't.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have full internet connection, but the system says I don't.: I'm currently using an Ethernet connection, and although I have internet access, I can go on the internet and use applications that require internet, Windows 10 thinks I don't have internet. This is very annoying because It means I can't use Microsoft Office applications...
  10. Microsoft Store no internet connection, but I have internet.

Microsoft Store no internet connection, but I have internet.: I have searched the internet about this problem error ox800704cf. I have tried everything it suggested. Nothing works. My husband plays the Solitare Collection and is up set that I can't get it to work. Surely there is a simple fix for this problem. Can't send feedback...