Windows 10: Microsoft Store says that I have never bought Minecraft; I have.

Discus and support Microsoft Store says that I have never bought Minecraft; I have. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Let me explain; When I got my Windows 10 computer back in 2016, I decided to buy Minecraft Bedrock Edition as well. However, now that 1.17 is out, and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ThrowawayAccount.5, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store says that I have never bought Minecraft; I have.

Let me explain; When I got my Windows 10 computer back in 2016, I decided to buy Minecraft Bedrock Edition as well. However, now that 1.17 is out, and now that I want to update the game, Microsoft Store says that I never bought Minecraft, even though I can still play it. I tried checking my purchase history, but it also says that I have never got the game. Can anybody help?

:)

ThrowawayAccount.5, Jun 12, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Minecraft bought from microsoft online store

I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection for my son using his laptop which is managed by my Microsoft account and shows up in my devices list. When I select to install the software this PC is not listed so I cannot
    install to it. My PC does come up in the list but I don't want to install it there.

Any help would be appreciated.

IanSmithAE, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store says that I have never bought Minecraft; I have.

Cannot reinstall Minecraft, despite Microsoft Store saying I own it.

Hello,

Recently, Minecraft stopped working on my HP Pavillion Notebook; it would open, show the Mojang logo, then close and present the message 'Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001'.

So I uninstalled Minecraft. And went to reinstall it on the Microsoft Store. It says I own the game. I clicked on 'Install on my devices' and only my Xbox appeared, not my laptop. It says on the store that my device is compatible with the game. I went to
    'Manage my devices'and confirmed that my laptop was listed as a device. I restarted the Microsoft store; no different.

Then I thought, I might still have game files on my laptop, making Microsoft Store believe I still have the game downloaded. So I deleted all Minecraft associated files on my laptop. This also made no difference, it still won't allow me to reinstall Minecraft,
    despite still saying that I own it.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

ChristopherStanlake, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store says that I have never bought Minecraft; I have.

1. Microsoft Store says that I have never bought Minecraft; I have. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store says

2. I remember purchasing Minecraft, Java and now it it says I have never owned it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I remember purchasing Minecraft, Java and now it it says I have never owned it: I bought a Minecraft Java digital copy a while ago and I was trying to sign into my Java account on questcraft which runs on Minecraft java but it won't sign in if you don't own the Java edition help...
  3. It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.: I wiped my computer and reinstalled windows 10 and I was trying to reinstall Minecraft, but when I log into my account on the website and Microsoft store, it tells me I have to rebuy it. I am pretty sure I am using the correct account so, how can I fix this....
  4. It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.

It keeps saying that I have to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it.: I wiped my computer and reinstalled windows 10 and I was trying to reinstall Minecraft, but when I log into my account on the website and Microsoft store, it tells me I have to rebuy it. I am pretty sure I am using the correct account so, how can I fix this....
  5. I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?: I was having a lot of problems trying to install Minecraft for windows and when I finally was able to I can't play it? I purchased the "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" on the Xbox website, when I went to install it I had to download the Xbox app on my computer. I have tried...
  6. I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?

I purchased Minecraft but it says I have not?: I was having a lot of problems trying to install Minecraft for windows and when I finally was able to I can't play it? I purchased the "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" on the Xbox website, when I went to install it I had to download the Xbox app on my computer. I have tried...
  7. Microsoft Store saying I bought apps I never did

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store saying I bought apps I never did: So, I recently opened my xbox app at the "My Games" section and it showed that I owned Candy Crush Saga on my PC. When I opened my PC and went to the Microsoft Store. The "Downloaded" page showed me that I had bought Candy Crush and Tweeter seconds ago, which confused me...
  8. Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet

Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet: I was looking to download a game i purchased a while ago, about a week ago i fully reset my laptop and it signed me out of all of my accounts, and now every time i try and log in to my personal account it says that i have no internet, even though i do, ive tried everything,...
  9. List of apps in my Microsoft Store account I have never bought

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    List of apps in my Microsoft Store account I have never bought: Hi, I have a list of apps in my account that I have never bought. Here's a screen. What are they? submitted by /u/GiocondoTondo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxq5qo/list_of_apps_in_my_microsoft_store_account_i_have/
  10. I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...

I have just bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and just learned that I can't get or...: About an hour ago I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store and I went to go get the Technic launcher only to learn that I need to have bought the Mojang version. I then spent about an hour looking at fixes or other places to get mods for the games to learn that the Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft bought on microsoft store