Windows 10: Microsoft Store showing no apps in library

Discus and support Microsoft Store showing no apps in library in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed some of my apps not working right. I went to the Microsoft Store and checked the library and installed apps. Both show no apps. Reset the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by neveready, Jul 10, 2020.

1. neveready Win User

Microsoft Store showing no apps in library

I noticed some of my apps not working right. I went to the Microsoft Store and checked the library and installed apps. Both show no apps. Reset the store and have the same problem.

:)

neveready, Jul 10, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    How Do I Disown an App in my Microsoft Store Library?

Hi,

May we know what device are you using to access Microsoft Store? If your using a Windows phone, you can hide an app from your app list by doing the following steps:

• Go to Microsoft Store.
    • Tap Menu (3 lines icon) on the top-left side, and then tap
      My Library
    • Tap Show all.
    • Hide the app by tapping the ellipsis (3 dots icon) associated with it , and then tap
      Hide.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Jul 10, 2020
  4. JLakad Win User

Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps

No it did not work and step 2 is incorrect there is no Microsoft Store listed under Apps & Features or maybe this shows there is another problem. I did reset the store using the WSReset command. But no it did not work.

JLakad, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store showing no apps in library - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store showing

2. Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library: My son tried installing Roblox on his new laptop, it sent me a request and I approved it. Now Microsoft store says owned but the app isnt installed or in library and I can’t figure out how to install it....
  3. Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library: My son tried installing Roblox on his new laptop, it sent me a request and I approved it. Now Microsoft store says owned but the app isnt installed or in library and I can’t figure out how to install it....
  4. Discord app not showing in Library MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord app not showing in Library MS Store: Hi.Discord application I downloaded from the Microsoft Store doesn't appear in the Library. And when we close and open the Microsoft Store, the "Install" button appears in the Discord profile again. It's like it was never loaded....
  5. Discord app not showing in Library MS Store

Discord app not showing in Library MS Store: Hi.Discord application I downloaded from the Microsoft Store doesn't appear in the Library. And when we close and open the Microsoft Store, the "Install" button appears in the Discord profile again. It's like it was never loaded....
  6. Discord app not showing in Library MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search: Hi,I can't recall when I downloaded Adobe XD but its on my windows and after searching for it's location I found it in the WindowsApps folder,Now I wanna uninstall it but I can't because it's not showing in my Microsoft store library or search results.I tried deleting the...
  8. App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search

App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search: Hi,I can't recall when I downloaded Adobe XD but its on my windows and after searching for it's location I found it in the WindowsApps folder,Now I wanna uninstall it but I can't because it's not showing in my Microsoft store library or search results.I tried deleting the...
  9. Microsoft Store not showing any apps in library "All owned" view

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store not showing any apps in library "All owned" view: Not sure exactly when this problem occurred, but there's something wrong with my Microsoft Store account -- when viewing the "All owned" tab it just says, "Add some apps. There's nothing in your library." If I use the drop-down filters it will (I believe) bring up the correct...
  10. Microsoft Store Library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Library: Has anyone else been robbed of items they purchased in the store? I understand thinning out apps that are no longer used. Even though that should be our choice .For example I just formatted my system. Yet the apps that I have purchased are no longer there nor are my...