Windows 10: Microsoft Store showing no apps in library

Discus and support Microsoft Store showing no apps in library in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed some of my apps not working right. I went to the Microsoft Store and checked the library and installed apps. Both show no apps. Reset the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by neveready, Jul 10, 2020.

1. neveready Win User

Microsoft Store showing no apps in library

I noticed some of my apps not working right. I went to the Microsoft Store and checked the library and installed apps. Both show no apps. Reset the store and have the same problem.

:)

neveready, Jul 10, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    How Do I Disown an App in my Microsoft Store Library?

Hi,

May we know what device are you using to access Microsoft Store? If your using a Windows phone, you can hide an app from your app list by doing the following steps:

• Go to Microsoft Store.
    • Tap Menu (3 lines icon) on the top-left side, and then tap
      My Library
    • Tap Show all.
    • Hide the app by tapping the ellipsis (3 dots icon) associated with it , and then tap
      Hide.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Jul 10, 2020
  4. JLakad Win User

Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps

No it did not work and step 2 is incorrect there is no Microsoft Store listed under Apps & Features or maybe this shows there is another problem. I did reset the store using the WSReset command. But no it did not work.

JLakad, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store showing no apps in library - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store showing

2. Microsoft Apps including Microsoft Store is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps including Microsoft Store is not showing: I Reset my Windows 10 but i choose the Keep my Files Option then after it resets Microsoft Apps is not showing idk what am gonna do can anyone help me fix this...
  3. Microsoft Store not showing my purchase in my library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not showing my purchase in my library: I have built a PC logged into my account and can see my purchases there but when I go into Microsoft Store to my library there is nothing there. I was advised to contact Microsoft which I did. I spent 4 hours from start to finish being moved from one department to the other....
  4. Un own free apps from Microsoft store library!!

Un own free apps from Microsoft store library!!: Add feature to "on-own" free apps!!!! Contact developers and get this added ASAP! i understand for PAID apps, but at least add the option to un-own FREE apps and games. i have lots of FREE apps and games i never needed that auto purchased when i setup my PC. I...
  5. Microsoft store library empty.

Microsoft store library empty.: There are no items coming up in my library to download. I've tried clearing the store cache and running the repair too but there are still no items coming up. I'm running Windows 10 home - 10.0.18363 Build 18363...
  6. Microsoft Store not showing any apps in library "All owned" view

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store not showing any apps in library "All owned" view: Not sure exactly when this problem occurred, but there's something wrong with my Microsoft Store account -- when viewing the "All owned" tab it just says, "Add some apps. There's nothing in your library." If I use the drop-down filters it will (I believe) bring up the correct...
  7. Microsoft Store: My Library 'Empty'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store: My Library 'Empty': I can't seem to find any on-line help for this problem. When I open MS Store on my W10 machines, opening My Library has no apps listed on it. In reality, I must have accumulated more than a hundred over the years since W10 was first released. Strangely, looking at the...
  8. Microsoft Store Library

Microsoft Store Library: Has anyone else been robbed of items they purchased in the store? I understand thinning out apps that are no longer used. Even though that should be our choice .For example I just formatted my system. Yet the apps that I have purchased are no longer there nor are my...
  9. Microsoft store purchase not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase not in library: MICROSOFT SUCKS!!!!! On January 14, 2018 I purchased Superhot VR. It got played for a while then deleted off the pc at some point. The other day, my son wanted to play it again, so I thought no problem I will just reinstall it. I went to my library in the store app and it...
  10. Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps

Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps: My Windows 10 Acer Tablet does not show any installed apps. There fore I cannot update or download any apps. What I have tried: 1. Run the command to reset the Windows Store App. No change, no apps shows. 2. Logged in and logged out of the account, still nothing shows...