Windows 10: Microsoft Store sign in button not working

Discus and support Microsoft Store sign in button not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had problems with an app in the microsoft store and came across something which said to sign out and then back in.So I signed out but now I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jesseschillemans, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store sign in button not working

I had problems with an app in the microsoft store and came across something which said to sign out and then back in.So I signed out but now I can't sign back in. When I click the profile picture thing I get the option to sign in but when I click this it just disappears and nothing happens.How do I sign back in?And also the problem I have is with the minecraft launcher when trying to run it I get a File System Error -2015294512.Thanks in advance,Jesse.--- Fixed --- I reïnstalled the microsoft store and was automatically logged in.The app also worked when I started it via the windows button an

:)

jesseschillemans, Dec 2, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Install Button on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Based on your post about no install button on Microsoft Store, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Does this issue happen only on that particular app only?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried checking other apps if they don't have install button also?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal on this

link
    and check if it will work.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Microsoft Store not working

Hi Yash,

File corruption is a possible reason why Microsoft Store is not working.

To resolve this issue, follow the steps below:

• Install any uninstalled updates to Windows. Go to Settings >
      Update & Security > Check for Updates.
    • If Microsoft Store still doesn't launch, try these steps:
    • Re-register Microsoft Store:
      • Open Settings.
      • Go to Apps & features.
      • Select Store.
      • Click Advanced options.
      • Click the Reset button.
      • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Reset the Microsoft Store cache:
      • Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.
      • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jose Est, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store sign in button not working

CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT STORE

Thank you for your feedback. If the issue was not resolved after performing the steps provided we suggest disabling any security software (antivirus) temporarily. Take note that antivirus protects your PC against virus or malware. Make sure to enable it
    once done checking if the Store will work.

In case the issue was not fixed, we would suggest creating a new user account. This will help us the determine if the current user account is corrupted or not. Refer to the articles below to start creating a new account:

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store sign in button not working

1. Microsoft Store sign in button not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store sign

2. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working: I recently had to replace my hard drive, and am trying to get all my games back up and running. In order to get onto Minecraft, I need to be signed into both the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps. However, neither login/sign in buttons are working. I am able to sign into either...
  3. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working: I recently had to replace my hard drive, and am trying to get all my games back up and running. In order to get onto Minecraft, I need to be signed into both the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps. However, neither login/sign in buttons are working. I am able to sign into either...
  4. My sign in button on the microsoft store app is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sign in button on the microsoft store app is not working: I have tried many things from other posts and nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sign-in-button-on-the-microsoft-store-app-is/4777efbc-c706-4763-a781-5e413a27e551
  5. My sign in button on the microsoft store app is not working

My sign in button on the microsoft store app is not working: I have tried many things from other posts and nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sign-in-button-on-the-microsoft-store-app-is/4777efbc-c706-4763-a781-5e413a27e551
  6. The sign in button in microsoft store not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The sign in button in microsoft store not working: Hi,The sign in button in the microsoft store doesn't work. When i press it nothing happens, i've tried a lot of things like copy and pasting in commands, reseting the microsoft store but nothing worked. Can somebody help me?...
  7. The sign in button in microsoft store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sign in button in microsoft store not working: Hi,The sign in button in the microsoft store doesn't work. When i press it nothing happens, i've tried a lot of things like copy and pasting in commands, reseting the microsoft store but nothing worked. Can somebody help me?...
  8. The sign in button in microsoft store not working

9. Microsoft Store sign in button not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store sign in button not working: I had problems with an app in the microsoft store and came across something which said to sign out and then back in.So I signed out but now I can't sign back in. When I click the profile picture thing I get the option to sign in but when I click this it just disappears and...
  10. Microsoft Store sign in button not working

Microsoft Store sign in button not working: I had problems with an app in the microsoft store and came across something which said to sign out and then back in.So I signed out but now I can't sign back in. When I click the profile picture thing I get the option to sign in but when I click this it just disappears and...