Windows 10: Microsoft Store Sign-in problem

Discus and support Microsoft Store Sign-in problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a tablet from someone and when I try to sign in to get an app, I am asked forthe password of the previous tablet owner. I terminated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RDreaderA, Jan 28, 2022.

1. RDreaderA Win User

Microsoft Store Sign-in problem

I bought a tablet from someone and when I try to sign in to get an app, I am asked forthe password of the previous tablet owner. I terminated and reinstalled the Microsoft Store app. but thisdidn't help. Any suggestions? Thank you.

:)

RDreaderA, Jan 28, 2022
  2. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Jan 28, 2022
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 28, 2022
  4. Microsoft Store Sign-in problem

I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store Sign-in problem

1. Microsoft Store Sign-in problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Sign

2. Problems signing into Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems signing into Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to sign in to Microsoft Store, I get the following error as soon as I click Continue:Something went wrongPlease try again later.0x80070422If I select to Use A Different Account, and then click Continue, I get the same error windows except the error number is...
  3. Problems signing into Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems signing into Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to sign in to Microsoft Store, I get the following error as soon as I click Continue:Something went wrongPlease try again later.0x80070422If I select to Use A Different Account, and then click Continue, I get the same error windows except the error number is...
  4. Microsoft Store Sign-in problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Sign-in problem: I bought a tablet from someone and when I try to sign in to get an app, I am asked forthe password of the previous tablet owner. I terminated and reinstalled the Microsoft Store app. but thisdidn't help. Any suggestions? Thank you....
  5. Microsoft Store Sign-in problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Sign-in problem: I bought a tablet from someone and when I try to sign in to get an app, I am asked forthe password of the previous tablet owner. I terminated and reinstalled the Microsoft Store app. but thisdidn't help. Any suggestions? Thank you....
  6. Signing in to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Signing in to Microsoft Store: Dear all,I would like to install Netflix but ran into some problems. I have an old unused and non retrievable email address in my Microsoft accounts that is linked to Microsoft store. I have tried adding additional accounts, but Microsoft Store keeps asking me to log into the...
  7. Microsoft store not signing in

Microsoft store not signing in: Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and has a continue button of which when you click it never works, i can't download any coz u must sign in to download,,, why does it say let's get you signed in and nothing happens...
  8. Microsoft store sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft store sign in: Hi.. I just got a new pc and I want to sign in to the Microsoft store using an account that is already signed in on my old laptop right now. I know my account and password so I signed it with that. It then asks for my windows hello pin. I had not set it up before so I set it...
  9. Microsoft Store sign in

Microsoft Store sign in: Hi, I'm having an issue with my Microsoft Store. I'm trying to download something but whenever I try to sign in it tells me "Something went wrong. This application made too many requests. Press Retry to continue" and error code 0x80860010, and it won't let me download it...
  10. signing into microsoft store

signing into microsoft store: i'm trying to sign into the Microsoft store but it keeps saying "we have encountered an error. Please try signing in later." and i waited a day but it keeps say that message....