Windows 10: Microsoft Store Sign-In Trouble

Discus and support Microsoft Store Sign-In Trouble in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was attempting to reinstall Sea of Thieves on my computer but the Microsoft Store continued saying I lacked access to the software. After trial and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ThomasMorowsky, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store Sign-In Trouble

I was attempting to reinstall Sea of Thieves on my computer but the Microsoft Store continued saying I lacked access to the software. After trial and error, I found that my Microsoft Store has two identical Microsoft accounts under the same email and name but had me logged into the one that did not own the copy. After logging out and attempting to log in to the correct account, I was met with the message "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." My login information is correct and I am able to successfully log in to the account the Microsoft Store originally had me logged i

:)

ThomasMorowsky, Jul 15, 2021

2. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 15, 2021
  3. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 15, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store Sign-In Trouble

CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT STORE

Thank you for your feedback. If the issue was not resolved after performing the steps provided we suggest disabling any security software (antivirus) temporarily. Take note that antivirus protects your PC against virus or malware. Make sure to enable it
    once done checking if the Store will work.

In case the issue was not fixed, we would suggest creating a new user account. This will help us the determine if the current user account is corrupted or not. Refer to the articles below to start creating a new account:

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store Sign-In Trouble

1. Microsoft Store Sign-In Trouble - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Sign

2. Trouble reinstalling Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble reinstalling Microsoft Store: Hello everyone, I recently needed to install Microsoft Whiteboard for work, however I need to get it through Store, which my PC doesn't have. This PC has a window reset done once by a local computer shop, and i havent been needing to use Microsoft Store until now. It doesn't...
  3. Trouble signing in to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble signing in to Microsoft account: When I sign in to my Microsoft account Windows 11 , after entering my email and password it says it’s sending a verification to my email, but I never get it because it says it's sending it to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which is not correct. My correct email...
  4. Trouble signing in to Microsoft account

Trouble signing in to Microsoft account: When I sign in to my Microsoft account Windows 11 , after entering my email and password it says it’s sending a verification to my email, but I never get it because it says it's sending it to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which is not correct. My correct email...
  5. Trouble signing in to microsoft account

Trouble signing in to microsoft account: I cant sign in to my microsoft account. I wanted to use the link to phone app, when i click the blue icon at the bottom to sign in, after few seconds the app crashes. So i tried to sign in through settings>Your account but the screen has been loading foe more than 10 mins. I...
  6. Trouble signing in to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble signing in to microsoft account: I cant sign in to my microsoft account. I wanted to use the link to phone app, when i click the blue icon at the bottom to sign in, after few seconds the app crashes. So i tried to sign in through settings>Your account but the screen has been loading foe more than 10 mins. I...
  7. Trouble with Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trouble with Microsoft Store: Warning, language. Some context: A week or so ago I had problems with the xbox app, it wouldn't open and after the "X" logo disappeared, the app would just be a blank dark-grey screen, so I went and re-installed it with the hope of making it work, but of course, it just...
  8. Trouble with Microsoft store

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Trouble with Microsoft store: After opening the Microsoft store, I am unable to open any apps. I click on any app & it goes to a loading page little balls going in circle & never loads the page....
  9. Trouble signing in to microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Trouble signing in to microsoft account: I can sign into my laptop perfectly fine, but every 10 minutes I get a pop-up telling me to sign in to to my Microsoft account so I can access family features. The sign in button on that pop-up as well as on Solitare Collection and Minesweeper tell me that they're signing in...
  10. Microsoft store login troubles

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store login troubles: I was trying to claim my free copy of minecraft windows 10 editon, but when I try to login it says that my email may be incorrect, even though it is not, I'm kinda stuck and don't know what to do here, anyone know a solution?...