Windows 10: Microsoft store: some apps do not show up

Discus and support Microsoft store: some apps do not show up in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi there: In the store, when I go to download and update, I noticed that some of the apps didn't show up. I have to manually reset the apps that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PaulPChou, Jul 8, 2020.

1. PaulPChou Win User

Microsoft store: some apps do not show up

hi there:

In the store, when I go to download and update, I noticed that some of the apps didn't show up. I have to manually reset the apps that didn't show up from the settings. Why is it that some apps didn't show up and how can I prevent it from happening again?

:)

PaulPChou, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft store: some apps do not show up - Similar Threads - Microsoft store apps

2. Microsoft Store not showing up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not showing up: I went to repair the Microsoft Store because I had an error while downloading. When it finished downloading my microsoft store went missing entirely. I tried everything. I tried using the powershell, troubleshooting. I tried finding the store in Apps and Features but it was...
  3. Microsoft Store not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not showing up: I went to repair the Microsoft Store because I had an error while downloading. When it finished downloading my microsoft store went missing entirely. I tried everything. I tried using the powershell, troubleshooting. I tried finding the store in Apps and Features but it was...
  4. Microsoft Store not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some apps not showing up in library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps not showing up in library?: Hi!I have noticed that certain apps are not showing up in my library after downloading and installing. They are installed and work without any issues but they do not show up under library and if I search for them in the store again they show Install instead of Installed....
  6. Some apps not showing up in library?

Some apps not showing up in library?: Hi!I have noticed that certain apps are not showing up in my library after downloading and installing. They are installed and work without any issues but they do not show up under library and if I search for them in the store again they show Install instead of Installed....
  7. Laptop not Showing up in Microsoft Store but show up in Microsoft Website

Laptop not Showing up in Microsoft Store but show up in Microsoft Website: I brought two apps on a different laptop and it was installed, however, I changed laptops and it showed up on the Microsoft Website but, when I logged on to the Microsoft Store app the laptop didn't show. It does show that I brought the apps and, that both laptops are...
  8. Microsoft store not downloading some apps

Microsoft store not downloading some apps: I purchased MS Flight Simulator Std version on 19 Oct 2020 but I am unable to download. I have since downloaded other apps successfully through the store. I have tried the following steps. Signing in and out of Store. Reboot Ran Windows App Troublshooter. Reboot Reset...
  9. Some apps are not showing up in "Apps & Features"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps are not showing up in "Apps & Features": For example: When I try to search "911 Operator" in the search bar it won't show it, even though I've got it installed. Does anyone know why that's the case and how I can make it show up?[ATTACH]...
  10. game doens't show up in the libary of microsoft store app .

game doens't show up in the libary of microsoft store app .: Hello, today i bought Forza horizon 4 in the microsoft store browser. in the browser it says i bought the game and i am owner of forza horizon 4. but when i want to install the game, it want's me to redirect me to the microsoft store app. but when i am redirected, the game...