Windows 10: Microsoft Store: "Something unexpected happened" Code: 0x80070006

Discus and support Microsoft Store: "Something unexpected happened" Code: 0x80070006 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Just recently have been getting this error code and I'm not sure why. I've gone into command and reset, wuauserv. Reinstalled it in the registry and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Chris M.977, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store: "Something unexpected happened" Code: 0x80070006

Just recently have been getting this error code and I'm not sure why. I've gone into command and reset, wuauserv. Reinstalled it in the registry and rebooted my computer multiple times. I've ran the built in Windows Troubleshooter tool (Which was absolutely useless and wasted my time). This happens when trying to download/install anything from the Microsoft Store app, and also throws the same code when I try to check for updates on my computer. I'm not sure what else to try. Thanks for any and all help. I've posted a screenshot of the error message from Microsoft Store and Windows Updater and they're the same exact error code.

Microsoft Store: "Something unexpected happened" Code: 0x80070006 89b65b3e-ae44-4f97-9c66-d24aa43367be?upload=true.jpg Microsoft Store: "Something unexpected happened" Code: 0x80070006 277932cc-ed8d-424d-adf8-465071c40aae?upload=true.jpg

:)

Chris M.977, Jul 29, 2019

2. Microsoft Store : Code: 0x80070015 - Something Unexpected has happened

Hello Support,

I recently had to reinstall Windows 10 and went to re-install my store games, but keep getting Code: 0x80070015 : Something unexpected happened.

Please advise,

Anthony

dreambeNder, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Microsoft Store: "Something unexpected happened" Code: 0x80070006

stop code: unexpected store exception

Hi,

It's possible that your system crashed due to an outdated program. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Just to confirm, were you also using PowerPoint when your system crashed? Did you also receive the same error, which is
      stop code: unexpected store exception? Please post a screenshot of the error if it's different.
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter.
    • Did you make any changed to your computer before this happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Yolvi Ell, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store: "Something unexpected happened" Code: 0x80070006

1. Microsoft Store: "Something unexpected happened" Code: 0x80070006 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Something

2. "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store: So I was trying to download WhatsApp beta and....Then I searched for WhatsApp web download. Still couldn't find it.I don't know if you can see the code, but here: 0x80004002Sorry if I didn't put much infomation, but you can ask me for more info.damn.. what's the problem with...
  3. "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store: So I was trying to download WhatsApp beta and....Then I searched for WhatsApp web download. Still couldn't find it.I don't know if you can see the code, but here: 0x80004002Sorry if I didn't put much infomation, but you can ask me for more info.damn.. what's the problem with...
  4. Something unexpected happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something unexpected happened: I dont know what is the unexpected happened in your end but I want you to fix it immediately together with this error code in my store 0x80240013. Microsoft always have issue in their app and I dont know why. Even updating Windows is not worth to try because it does not help....
  5. Something unexpected happened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something unexpected happened: I dont know what is the unexpected happened in your end but I want you to fix it immediately together with this error code in my store 0x80240013. Microsoft always have issue in their app and I dont know why. Even updating Windows is not worth to try because it does not help....
  6. Something unexpected happened

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Something unexpected happened code 0x80072F8F

Something unexpected happened code 0x80072F8F: Hi i recently had to reset my pc due to some errors I chose the cloud install option and successfully reinstalled windows. after installing i tried to download microsoft photos from store as it had not come with the reinstall. but then this error appeared and I have been...
  8. Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store: Code: 0x80070005 hey Microsoft I'm facing this problem sinse last year but it is not fixed yet this error occurs when I try to update installed apps on ms store I tried everything but I can't fix it I also report this problem in the feedback hub app but they are ignoring...
  9. Error code Code: 0x80070006 Microsoft store

Error code Code: 0x80070006 Microsoft store: Hi, I've already submitted a question about this once, I thought it fixed my problem but it didn't, I'm getting an error Code: 0x80070006 I tried all the steps everyone gave, with powershell, wsreset, troubleshooter, restarting it, checking for missing windows system files,...
  10. Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store: Hey! Microsoft I'm on Windows 10 Version 20H2. I'm facing a problem that is saying that "Something Unexpected Happens" Whenever I try to install or update any app on MS Store. Please Suggest me how can I fix this problem. I'm trying from so long but it is not fixed So,...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store 80070006

2. windows store showing something unexpected happened

3. windows store Something unexpected happened & 0x80070005.

4. microsoft store something unexpected happened 0x87E0000D,
  5. something unexpected happened 0x80070426,
  6. windows store code : 0x80070006,
  7. something unexpected Code: 0x800706D9,
  8. something unexpected happened 0x8007001f,
  9. something unexpected happened 0x80070005 microsoft store,
  10. 0x80070006 microsoft store,
  11. windows 10 microsoft store something unexpected happened,
  12. Something unexpected happened Code: 0x80080005