Windows 10: Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open

Discus and support Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i just bought a new laptop, and im setting it up with all the games i play, one of them includes minecraft. So i go on the minecraft site and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Woah Its Imagination, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open

So i just bought a new laptop, and im setting it up with all the games i play, one of them includes minecraft. So i go on the minecraft site and download the installer etc, and then i go ahead and download it. I get through the first step and then it opens up the launcher but the second minecraft asks me to either log into a Mojang account or a Microsoft account, the Microsoft store opens up and starts to spam refresh, on top of that, everytime i try to close it it reopens instantly and i cant do anything else because itll act like the main tab so i cant do Windows+R and type anything because

:)

Woah Its Imagination, Jan 13, 2022

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 13, 2022
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open

1. Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Spam

2. Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open: So i just bought a new laptop, and im setting it up with all the games i play, one of them includes minecraft. So i go on the minecraft site and download the installer etc, and then i go ahead and download it. I get through the first step and then it opens up the launcher but...
  3. Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Spam Reload/Open: So i just bought a new laptop, and im setting it up with all the games i play, one of them includes minecraft. So i go on the minecraft site and download the installer etc, and then i go ahead and download it. I get through the first step and then it opens up the launcher but...
  4. Microsoft Store will not open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not open.: Hello, I have been having an issue ever since I factory reset my PC to get rid of a virus. I was trying to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but my Microsoft Store isn't opening. When I try to open it, it instantly closes and I cannot get any apps.I have already tried...
  5. Microsoft store spams start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store spams start menu: [ATTACH] I recently did a fresh install of windows 10, so I had to re-download and installed Forza Horizon 4 (Ultimate edition) But now every single piece of DLC has its own icon in the start menu!On windows 10 20H2 note: these are not pinned icons, this is the normal...
  6. microsoft store will not open,

microsoft store will not open,: Microsoft store will not open. I have tried everything I can find. somebody please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-will-not-open/e73c7cf0-e811-4ad1-8777-bc2d02a07127
  7. microsoft store not opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    microsoft store not opening: so like the title says my microsoft store wont open and there is a small ! icon in the start menu on that tile what does that mean submitted by /u/syl12nl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jh9cgi/microsoft_store_not_opening/
  8. Open Microsoft Store.

Open Microsoft Store.: My microsoft store is not working. It is showing that We all have Bad Days .Please open my Microsoft Store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-microsoft-store/d4144eba-6710-495e-aa1b-bfe4c4a84e5a
  9. Microsoft Office reload

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office reload: My computer was having problems so I had to factory reset. I do not have the information to reinstall Office. How can I get what was paid for??? Thanks, DeeAnn Jones...
  10. Microsoft is spamming my firefox opening homepage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft is spamming my firefox opening homepage: How do I stop Microsoft from spamming my Firefox opening homepage with: Try Edge and this URL: "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10"?...