Windows 10: Microsoft Store stop downloading games

Discus and support Microsoft Store stop downloading games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to download SnowRunner from the microsoft store it download 9,3 mb and then stops and won't start to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MárkSzegedi1, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store stop downloading games

When I try to download SnowRunner from the microsoft store it download 9,3 mb and then stops and won't start to download

:)

MárkSzegedi1, Jun 5, 2021
  2. Zerthios Win User

Microsoft store starting and stopping game downloads constantly

Downloading State of Decay 2 off the Microsoft store and the thing just stops waits like a minute, downloads a couple MBs then stops again. No other game does it, I searched the forums and tried all the suggestions I could find. In fact I have downloaded
    more for Forza Horizon 4 in the amount of time it took to write this than after 2 hours of downloading State of Decay 2. Can someone help me fix this.

Zerthios, Jun 5, 2021
  3. microsoft Solitaire games Wont load and can't download any new games from Store

Hi Mosey,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing problem with Microsoft Store Apps and games.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Do you receive any error message or code when you try to play the games or download games from Windows Store?
    • What happen when you try to play the Microsoft Solitaire collection games?
    • Do you face issue only while downloading games or even other apps from Windows Store?

Note: Basic information on Apps

• UAC (User Account Control) must be enabled.
    • To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least
      1024 x 768.
    • To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least
      1366 x 768.
    • Make sure video card driver is updated.
    • Make sure that Date and Time in your device is correct and up-to date.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Let us know if the above methods helps to fix the Store issue. If the issue persists or you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community. We would be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store stop downloading games

Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store stop downloading games

1. Microsoft Store stop downloading games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store stop

2. Microsoft store doesn't stop downloading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store doesn't stop downloading: when i tried to download a game then i see its size is large i stopped the downloading to save my data but when i restarted my pc then after 1 hour i don't know it was downloading i found that the game downloaded automatically even i stopped it and my data internet was lost...
  3. Microsoft store stops downloading games when playing a different game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store stops downloading games when playing a different game: Hey guys I was wondering if there is an option I'm missing on the store on PC. Whenever I start up a game even if its not from the Microsoft store game. If I launch an offline game or mostly offline game on steam it will stop my Microsoft store game from downloading with no...
  4. Microsoft store starting and stopping game downloads constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store starting and stopping game downloads constantly: Downloading State of Decay 2 off the Microsoft store and the thing just stops waits like a minute, downloads a couple MBs then stops again. No other game does it, I searched the forums and tried all the suggestions I could find. In fact I have downloaded more for Forza...
  5. Download games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download games from microsoft store: hey guys, I have a question (duh) my band back at home is a crime, slow as hell. My GF for the other hand have a good connection. New on xbox game pass PC here and I want to know if is possible to download the games to my external HD, using my GF band but using my account,...
  6. Microsoft Store stopping downloads when playing games

Microsoft Store stopping downloads when playing games: Hello i am trying to download a game at the moment using the microsoftstore. The game is massive 133GB so understandably i wanna play some games to pass the time. However whenever i boot any gaming apps up from steam even offline game i get an error message with this code....
  7. Downloading Games feom Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Games feom Microsoft Store: So i have the xbox game pass, and i want to dowload PUBG and Rocket Leauge. But it says I don't have any devices registered. So i check if my pc is registered and it is. Ive tried a lot of stuff to fix this. Can anyone please help me, it's really getting annoying to not be...
  8. Microsoft store game downloads

Microsoft store game downloads: I can't seem to get any game to download from Microsoft store and even my Microsoft Solitaire Collection, which was already installed will not run correctly or not even load. Get no message, just when I try clicking on download, nothing happens at all. Help please as this is...
  9. Microsoft store game download

Microsoft store game download: Do anybody have the same problem??, i have a problem with download in microsoft store.. i download sea of thieves last night on my pc, and i saw it will take 47 gb storage, but when i wake up this morning, i see that my download is already 87.65 gb out of 87.65gb .. how can i...
  10. Microsoft Store stops downloading updates/games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store stops downloading updates/games: I have 100mpbs internet, but for some reason my Microsoft store keeps downloading in the slowest speeds. It was downloading at 1kbps for 10 minutes before going up to 1 mpbs. I went to settings and increased the downloading limit but still downloads at 1kpbs, then stops for...