Windows 10: microsoft store stops downloading when i run a game (batman arkham knight for example)

Discus and support microsoft store stops downloading when i run a game (batman arkham knight for example) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; im downloading sea of thieves, and to pass the time i want to play batman arkham knight but when i launch batman arkham knight the microsoft store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by alexlegg1, Nov 25, 2019.

1. alexlegg1 Win User

microsoft store stops downloading when i run a game (batman arkham knight for example)

im downloading sea of thieves, and to pass the time i want to play batman arkham knight but when i launch batman arkham knight the microsoft store stops the download, any advice?

thank you

:)

alexlegg1, Nov 25, 2019

2. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when i run Game Batman Arkham Knight

Hello, i had confused to this problem my laptop spec is intel i7, Nvdia gtx 850 ram 8, so if i play batman arkham knight my laptop can play that game, but i dont understand when i play batman arkham knight is always KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE but the
    screen is not blue but orange, please help me to solve this problem

Thanksmicrosoft store stops downloading when i run a game (batman arkham knight for example) :)

TamirAbdul, Nov 25, 2019
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Regarding an error with Batman Arkham Knight.

The minimum system requirements for Batman Arkham Knight is an Nvidia GTX660 or AMD HD7950.

Your Intel HD5500 is not capable of running this game at a playable frame rate

Benchmark for Bats AK in this review -

Intel HD Graphics 5500

BossDweeb, Nov 25, 2019
  4. microsoft store stops downloading when i run a game (batman arkham knight for example)

Regarding an error with Batman Arkham Knight.

Hello Sunil Kumar,

Thank you for the reply. Sorry for the delay in response.

I suggest you to contact with the Batman Arkham Knight support for better assistance in this issue since you are able to play this game in medium graphic quality. They
    will be happy to assist you further to rectify the issue.

If you have any other queries related to Windows products, feel free to reply and I'll be happy to further assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

microsoft store stops downloading when i run a game (batman arkham knight for example)

1. microsoft store stops downloading when i run a game (batman arkham knight for example) - Similar Threads - microsoft store stops

2. Batman: Arkham Origins crashes upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batman: Arkham Origins crashes upon startup: I am having this problem on my PC where Batman Arkham Origins crashes upon startup; this does not happen with Batman Arkham Knight or Arkham Asylum. When I look into the error in Event Viewer, this is the text.Faulting application name: BatmanOrigins.exe, version: 1.0.0.0,...
  3. Batman: Arkham Origins crashes upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batman: Arkham Origins crashes upon startup: I am having this problem on my PC where Batman Arkham Origins crashes upon startup; this does not happen with Batman Arkham Knight or Arkham Asylum. When I look into the error in Event Viewer, this is the text.Faulting application name: BatmanOrigins.exe, version: 1.0.0.0,...
  4. How to play Batman Arkham Asylum with keyboard settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play Batman Arkham Asylum with keyboard settings?: My keyboard controls are not working in Batman Arkham Asylum how can I play this game with keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-batman-arkham-asylum-with-keyboard/b1c5eb60-e006-4cb1-b7d3-9f88064b35ad
  5. Microsoft.Directx.direct3d cant be found by batman arkham city

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft.Directx.direct3d cant be found by batman arkham city: When opening batman arkham city from steam it tells me that microsoft.directx.direct3d cant be found.i have tried various ways to fix like changing registry once awhile agowhich may be the source of the problem and then also doing the end user method and none seem to work,i...
  6. Batman Arkham Asylum error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batman Arkham Asylum error on Windows 10: I downloaded the game from Epicgames Store and I am getting this error: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately....
  7. batman arkham city non goty version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    batman arkham city non goty version: cannot save the game in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batman-arkham-city-non-goty-version/162ffe80-5f1e-4cc6-86dd-62255b3185e0
  8. Batman: arkham knight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batman: arkham knight: I originally bought Batman: Arkham knight on my Xbox one s. I now have a PC and I'm trying to download it but it appears i have to buy it again. Something to note is that I originally bought it using one gmail but I created a new account with a pre-existing gmail to match all...
  9. Unable to save Batman Arkham City!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to save Batman Arkham City!: Fellow Gamers! I had a problem of not saving the Batman Arkham City on WIndows 10 and it restarts from Bell Tower mission. I spent a day on finding a solution and it keep revolving around "Games for Window Marketplace". The solution that worked for me is to uninstall the...
  10. Microsoft Store stopping downloads when playing games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store stopping downloads when playing games: Hello i am trying to download a game at the moment using the microsoftstore. The game is massive 133GB so understandably i wanna play some games to pass the time. However whenever i boot any gaming apps up from steam even offline game i get an error message with this code....