Windows 10: Microsoft Store struggling to install Minecraft for 2mb, then errors out.

Discus and support Microsoft Store struggling to install Minecraft for 2mb, then errors out. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When attempting to install Minecraft from the Microsoft Store it'll seeming install normally for about 2mb, stop for a second, then error out. I can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PainisCupcakeJr, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store struggling to install Minecraft for 2mb, then errors out.

When attempting to install Minecraft from the Microsoft Store it'll seeming install normally for about 2mb, stop for a second, then error out. I can retry infinitely and gain tiny bits of progress but this will take forever to do. It gives me this error code: Code: 0x80073D0D.

:)

PainisCupcakeJr, Mar 5, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Minecraft installation on PC

Hi,

We understand the concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • How are you installing the Minecraft game? (Microsoft Store/online)
    • Did you purchase Minecraft Java edition or Windows edition?
    • Are you getting any error message, while installing the game?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform try these steps and check, if you are installing Minecraft Windows edition.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run
    the troubleshooter.

Please refer this article for additional information:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Aditya_Roy, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store struggling to install Minecraft for 2mb, then errors out.

Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Aditya_Roy, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store struggling to install Minecraft for 2mb, then errors out.

1. Microsoft Store struggling to install Minecraft for 2mb, then errors out. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store struggling

2. Minecraft wont install from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft wont install from microsoft store: I bought minecraft for windows starter pack from the store and then when I clicked install it looked like it was loading then went to download for a second and reverts back to install like I hadn't pressed it at all. I've made sure my PC is all updated and I've got plenty of...
  3. Minecraft wont install from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont install from microsoft store: I bought minecraft for windows starter pack from the store and then when I clicked install it looked like it was loading then went to download for a second and reverts back to install like I hadn't pressed it at all. I've made sure my PC is all updated and I've got plenty of...
  4. Minecraft wont install from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error installing MineCraft from Microsoft store error Code: 0x803FB107

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error installing MineCraft from Microsoft store error Code: 0x803FB107: Hello Team, I have tried to install the Minecraft from the store for several days and i keep getting this error Code: 0x803FB107 I know the store is working as i was able to download another app with no issues. I checked my computer for the latest update, reset the...
  6. Microsoft Store will NOT install Minecraft for Windows 10

Microsoft Store will NOT install Minecraft for Windows 10: I have tried everything. Reset the store. CMD commands. Powershell commands. I have tried it all but nothing I do seems to allow me to download via the Microsoft store. Every time I try it gets held up at the Stating Download phase and never moves past this. Is there...
  7. Microsoft store not installing Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not installing Minecraft: So, I know the laptop I'm using is a hp stream. but I made it so It'll install new microsoft store apps to a usb. there is also a sd card there to help with updates and things. but is there a way to fix the store problem? I'm trying the trouble shooter right now, but if...
  8. Can't install minecraft, same error in Microsoft store

Can't install minecraft, same error in Microsoft store: Backstory: Old computer C drive died due to age and was replaced. Steadily been reinstalling games in Steam and other programs to the new 1TB that replaced the 400gig drive. Went to install minecraft and got Java installed Woo modded minecraft Went to install windows 10...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Error on Microsoft Store

Minecraft Dungeons Error on Microsoft Store: I just bought the standard edition of the game and when i try to install it, it shows an error saying that my windows update is disabled and i need to troubleshoot it. I troubleshooted the windows update but no problems were found, i tried installing another games in the...
  10. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Minecraft installation in Microsoft store: I purchased minecraft from the windows store, But It wont download Instal button is in active. I can press but nothing happen. ***Original Title: Minecraft in windows store***...