Windows 10: microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates

Discus and support microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i think they both are interconnected ↑ ↓... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dankish_, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Dankish_ Win User

microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates

so i think they both are interconnected ↑ ↓

:)

Dankish_, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

windows store stuck on loading

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 5, 2022
  4. microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates

Microsoft Store will not load

Hi,

Corrupted system files could be the main reason why you're Store is not loading and you're getting error messages. Since you were able to perform all the steps needed and the issue still persists, we suggest following the steps below:

• Install Windows updates.
    • Disable the antivirus software temporarily.
    • Repair corrupted or damaged files by running the System File Checker and
      DISM tool.

These are the common troubleshooting that we need to do if the issue is still happening after performing several steps.

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates

1. microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates - Similar Threads - microsoft store stuck

2. microsoft store not opening/stuck in the loading screen.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store not opening/stuck in the loading screen.: mMicrosoft store not opening/stuck in the loading screen. i have tried various methods from YouTube as checking the date & time/region but they all are good and i have also tried wsrest.exe but that didn't work either, i have tried resetting the app, repairing the app,...
  3. microsoft store not opening/stuck in the loading screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store not opening/stuck in the loading screen.: mMicrosoft store not opening/stuck in the loading screen. i have tried various methods from YouTube as checking the date & time/region but they all are good and i have also tried wsrest.exe but that didn't work either, i have tried resetting the app, repairing the app,...
  4. My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen: This is pretty much what it looks likeI have windows 11 and before this happened it was not letting me see apps when I click on them, so I repaired it and that didn't work so then I reset it and now this happens....
  5. My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen

My Microsoft store is stuck on the loading screen: This is pretty much what it looks likeI have windows 11 and before this happened it was not letting me see apps when I click on them, so I repaired it and that didn't work so then I reset it and now this happens....
  6. Microsoft Store stuck on Loading screen forever

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store stuck on Loading screen forever: [IMG]Microsoft Store is an extremely useful platform for Windows users to download Microsoft apps. But, sometimes, Microsoft Store may run into issues like it may get stuck forever on the loading screen with infinite loading. When stuck on the loading screen, Microsoft Store...
  7. microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates

microsoft store stuck on loading screen & cant check for updates: so i think they both are interconnected ↑ ↓ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-stuck-on-loading-screen-cant-check/3dca8da4-e3c4-498b-b5a0-50877f03dc6e
  8. Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen: After my Windows 10 1909 stopped working, I was forced to install Windows 11. But the requirements did not match. So I made modifications and installed it bypassing requirements. Everything was working fine. After some days I got an update of Microsoft Store with new UI/UX....
  9. Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen

Microsoft Store stuck at loading screen: After my Windows 10 1909 stopped working, I was forced to install Windows 11. But the requirements did not match. So I made modifications and installed it bypassing requirements. Everything was working fine. After some days I got an update of Microsoft Store with new UI/UX....
  10. Microsoft Store "Downloads and Updates" screen is stuck on a loading loop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store "Downloads and Updates" screen is stuck on a loading loop: This problem started a while ago. When I try to open the "downloads and updates" tab of microsoft store, I see the title and a loading animation. This loading animation never finishes, I have left it on for hours without it finishing....