Windows 10: Microsoft store stuck

Discus and support Microsoft store stuck in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am currently unable to download any apps/games from the Microsoft store due to "Windows Visual C++ 2013 UWP desktop runtime packages" being stuck on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LewyP93, Jun 1, 2020.

1. LewyP93 Win User

Microsoft store stuck

I am currently unable to download any apps/games from the Microsoft store due to "Windows Visual C++ 2013 UWP desktop runtime packages" being stuck on starting download i have rest the app numerous times, tried troubleshooting and have gotten nowhere. please help

:)

LewyP93, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 1, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Microsoft store stuck

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store stuck

1. Microsoft store stuck - Similar Threads - Microsoft store stuck

2. Microsoft store stuck on loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store stuck on loop: I just got this pc, the microsoft store is stuck on an infinite loop, the troubleshooter doesn't detect anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-stuck-on-loop/467f509b-676e-473e-b880-676c58d805fe
  3. Microsoft Store is stuck on loading.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is stuck on loading.: It's always stuck in a loading loop and it doesn't load. I tried using "wsreset.exe", repairing, reinstalling using PowerShell and scanning my laptop for some damage using DCIM or something like that.System specs:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installled ‎...
  4. Microsoft store stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store stuck on pending: My microsoft store is either stuck on pending install or says "something happened on our end" and I am also unable to download any apps or update them. I am also unable to download armory crate from the asus store even after downloading the removal tool and reinstalling it...
  5. microsoft store loading stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store loading stuck: I open the microsoft store and every time i open it it always gets stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting the pc, running the microsoft store troubleshoot, and resetting the microsoft store... and it didn't work, pls help me..and i can't login to games that...
  6. Microsoft Store Stuck at 0%

Microsoft Store Stuck at 0%: The Microsoft Store Does not open. It is just stuck at 0% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-stuck-at-0/5fcad271-4c74-4b53-bf6b-aaffdd8e3bbc
  7. Microsoft Store Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Stuck at 0%: The Microsoft Store Does not open. It is just stuck at 0% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-stuck-at-0/5fcad271-4c74-4b53-bf6b-aaffdd8e3bbc
  8. the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck: the Microsoft store and the apps that I downloaded from it and some windows apps like notepad after an update wont open and start downloading but get stuck I tried using wsreset but it did nothing what should I do?...
  9. the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the Microsoft store is downloading and is stuck: the Microsoft store and the apps that I downloaded from it and some windows apps like notepad after an update wont open and start downloading but get stuck I tried using wsreset but it did nothing what should I do?...
  10. Microsoft store stuck

Microsoft store stuck: I had Microsoft store not opening for some days by mean that it keeps loading without opening i tried few solution that i saw them here unfortunately i tried one that said try to reset it and since then Microsoft store is stuck like this look the picture...