Windows 10: Microsoft Store Sucks Sometimes

Discus and support Microsoft Store Sucks Sometimes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What I don't understand is why Microsoft Store doesn't carry certain apps and /or prevents you from downloading it from any other source. I wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DenitaArnold_800, May 24, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store Sucks Sometimes

What I don't understand is why Microsoft Store doesn't carry certain apps and /or prevents you from downloading it from any other source. I wanted to download Pallette Home, a decorating app, but not only does Microsoft Store not have it it used to all download links go to the Store. That's just not right. I found one online, but it's limited to bathrooms. I want the app I have on my tablet. BTW the Google Play app drains my tablet and I can't always use it.

My question is, is why does Microsoft do this? I know this may sound silly, but it seems they want you to

use only their stuff, so they make it hard to download any other. If you know a way to download this app

outside of the Store, please let me know. Don't link me to CNet or Windows 10 downloads because they'll

only link me to the store. Thanks in advance.

:)

DenitaArnold_800, May 24, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 24, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 24, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store Sucks Sometimes

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store Sucks Sometimes

1. Microsoft Store Sucks Sometimes - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Sucks

2. Microsoft store not opening sometimes and not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not opening sometimes and not downloading apps: So basically every time i try to open Microsoft store It's either stuck on loading or it actually loads and says “Couldn't update” as i remember Now after i clicked skip to open it and typed in a game in the search bar i clicked download it showed that it was stuck on...
  3. Microsoft store not opening sometimes and not downloading apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not opening sometimes and not downloading apps: So basically every time i try to open Microsoft store It's either stuck on loading or it actually loads and says “Couldn't update” as i remember Now after i clicked skip to open it and typed in a game in the search bar i clicked download it showed that it was stuck on...
  4. Microsoft store not opening sometimes and not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft sucks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sucks: Why does Microsoft’s customer service suck so bad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sucks/fa8d93b9-d292-4290-b4c8-d2316ec2c181
  6. Microsoft sucks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft sucks: Why does Microsoft’s customer service suck so bad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sucks/fa8d93b9-d292-4290-b4c8-d2316ec2c181
  7. microsoft sucks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft sucks: use linux https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sucks/e26c7e1b-9ae9-4781-85c6-62b5a7d6cb72
  8. why does microsoft store sometimes break

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does microsoft store sometimes break: i was going to re download minecraft on the microsoft store and for some reason it freezes up and does nothing and when i go into download it spends about 5 minutes loading how do i fix this its never happened before...
  9. The store literally sucks in every way

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The store literally sucks in every way: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whazaam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i39dkn/the_store_literally_sucks_in_every_way/
  10. Microsoft Sucks!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Sucks!: Why do you have to make everything so damned complicated? Why is it so difficult for you to write a piece of software that works? Do you enjoy making people's lives miserable? Are some kind of sadists? I absolutely hate how you've destroyed the computing world! Do you also...